Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's part four of the Strand VCI version of Thomas and Percy's Mountain Adventure & Other Stories. This part features: Gordon Takes A Dip and Thomas and Friends Outro.
Gordon Takes A Dip
- George Carlin:
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Television stories by BRITT ALLCROFT & DAVID MITTON
- Produced by BRITT ALLCROFT & DAVID MITTON
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- Executive Producer ANGUS WRIGHT
- Production Supervisor STEVE ASQUITH
- Art Director ROBERT GAULD GALLIERS
- Lighting Director TERRY PERMANE
- Music Composed and Arranged by JUNIOR CAMPBELL & MIKE O'DONNELL
- Editors REBECCA DE BURGH MOUND, MICHAEL DIXON & JOHN WRIGHT
- A BRITT ALLCROFT PRODUCTION in associan with FUJI TELEVISION NETWORK INC.
- Films @Britt Allcroft (Thomas) Ltd. 1984, 1986, 1991
- Soundtrack @Britt Allcroft (Thomas) Ltd. 1993 for "SHINING TIME STATION"
- SuperMalechi: Did you use the text for the end credits taken from the "Thomas Gets Tricked" 1990 VHS, the "James Learns A Lesson" 1990 VHS, the "Tenders & Turntables" 1990 VHS, the "Thomas Breaks The Rules" 1990 VHS and the "Better Late Than Never" 1991 VHS?
- Pikachufreak: No, I used the text for the end credits taken from the "Trust Thomas" 1992 VHS.
- SuperMalechi: Well then, upload more remaining Cartoon Paridise videos this instant!
- Pikachufreak: Yes, SuperMalechi.