Thomas and The Evil Diesel is a fan-fiction Thomas & Friends episode for Season 5 made by SuperMalechi.
The Diesel 261 returns to Sodor to cause trouble. Thomas warns him to do it right, but he doesn't listen til he gets into trouble. This serves the diesel right. Later, Thomas is to take Daisy's passengers to the station. On the way, Clarebel breaks away from Annie and crashes through the buffers. Thomas has to take the workman to get her back onto the rails. And he arrived just in time.
- Percy (does not speak)
- The Diesel 261
- Sir Topham Hatt
- US Narrator: Ringo Starr.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis,
- Sir Topham Hatt's Season 5 theme (start)
- Music Cue from "Percy & The Signal" (when James puffs away, US version) (when the Diesel 261 returns)
Ringo Starr US narration
- Ringo Starr: One morning, Percy was ill. his joints stiffed and he couldn't breath properly. Sir Topham Hatt needed another engine to do his work.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'll send an engine to do Percy's work.
- Ringo Starr: He said. At last, the engine came. He was a green diesel. BoCo was working at the Quarry when he heard a purring noise. He recognized the one who broke down and was sent away for the first time ever.
- BoCo: It's Bowler!
- Ringo Starr: He said. He had heard of him.
- BoCo: Why did he came back for? Sir Topham Hatt sent him away in disgrace because he broke down while trying to take the express.
- Ringo Starr: Sir Topham Hatt told Thomas and the other branch line engines that the diesel was the only engine avaliable.
- Thomas: I hope he will not cause trouble.
- Ringo Starr: Said Thomas.
- Toby: Me too.
- Ringo Starr: Agreed Toby, as the Diesel rolled in.
- The Diesel 261: