Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas and the Fight of Diesel 12 is a 2011 Computer-animated movie. This film is produced and distrubuted by Ian McCormick Animation Studios.
Thomas is a tank engine and narrator. And he has friends, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby and Duck. The Fat Controller is a director of the railway. But there's trouble on the Island of Sodor again and Diesel 10 decides to make a three-clawed diesel locomotive named Diesel 12. Diesel 12 is a meaner and monsterous diesel engine. Diesel 10 tells him that steam engines and diesel engines can do work. Diesel 12 has three claws and a blasing horn. Diesel 10 tells him about it. Diesel 12 is evil. Meanwhile Thomas tells Duck the GWR Engine about Diesel 12. Duck tells him. Meanwhile Neil tells Harvey that the evil Diesel 12 will scrap steam engines and diesel engines. In Thomas' Branch Line, Thomas tells Percy and Toby about Diesel 12. Meanwhile, Duck tells Harvey about Diesel 12. Harvey suggests that Diesel 10. Duck says to him that Diesel 12 is made by Diesel 10. Meanwhile Thomas, Percy and Toby find Diesel 12. Diesel 12's claws open wide, scaring Thomas, Percy and Toby run away for thier lives. The three engines are scared and run back to thier Branch Line sheds. The Fat Controller tell them what's wrong. The three engines tell him it's Diesel 12 because he's scary. The Fat Controller tells them that he's monsterous and evil. Thomas, Percy and Toby say that they're sorry. Thomas tells Duck about Diesel 12. Duck tells him that Diesel 12's scary, evil and monsterous. Thomas puffs away, worried.
Meanwhile, Harmood tries to push trucks to the back of Sir Handel so he can pull them, but his fire goes out. Skarloey takes Harmood to the sheds. Skarloey pushes Sir Handel's trucks so he can go. Sir Handel thanks Skarloey. So he puffs away. Sir Handel takes the trucks to the station. So he goes home and Neil tells him. Meanwhile Diesel 12 is talking to his sidekicks, Waxs and Scrooge. Which engine he can scrap? It's Devious Diesel! Diesel 12 can scrap Diesel. Meanwhile Neil is told to collect some trucks and take them to the docks. Neil is pleased and takes some trucks to the docks. Neil is happy to see the Fat Controller pleased. Meanwhile Duck meets Ian and tells him that Diesel 12 is evil. Ian is upset that he will destroy steam engines and diesel engines. Duck is pleased. Meanwhile at the scrapyards, Diesel 10, Waxs and Scrooge tell Diesel 12 to scrap Diesel and destroy him. Diesel 12 goes off.
Meanwhile at the Narrow Gauge Railway, Duncan tries to pull some trucks, but the trucks' breaks snap and the gears gap. Duncan can never pull his trucks. Sir Handel tells Duncan to be careful. Mr Princpal tells Duncan he cause alot of trouble and sends him to the back of the shed. Meanwhile The Fat Controller sends Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, and Duck to the Harbour. So the engines puff away. Rugter is impatient. Harvey tells him about his attitude. Meanwhile at the Narrow Gauge Railway, Smudger is reckless. Soon he falls off the tracks and into a barge. Smudger is not hurt. Sir Handel rescues him. Mr. Princpal sends Smudger into the back of the shed. At the Harbour, Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby and Duck arrive. Rugter continues grumbling. Duck tells him. Cranky the Crane tells Rugter not to complain. Suddenly Diesel starts to cry. Thomas tells him that he and Duck go after Diesel 12 after Diesel 12 finds him and goes back to Diesel 10. Diesel says "Yes".
At the Narrow Gauge Railway, Sir Handel has to take some trucks to the wharf. When he arrives, Mr Princpal is pleased. At the Haurbor, Thomas tells Neil and Duck that he's a tank engine. Neil says "Great". Duck says that the evil Diesel 12 is nowhere. Suddenly, Diesel 12's horn blasts and he arrives, knocking some trucks off the tracks, then approches Diesel who screams once again. Diesel 12's claws open wide and wide and his horn blasts. Diesel continues screaming. Diesel 12 goes back to Diesel 10 and tell him about Diesel. Duck finally helps Diesel. Thomas and Duck go after Diesel 12, Waxs and Scrooge and defeat them. Waxs and Scrooge are playing when Thomas and Duck push them off the tracks. Waxs and Scrooge fall off the tracks and explode. Next Thomas and Duck chase after Diesel 12. Diesel 12 is enjoying himself when Thomas and Duck push him off the tracks. Diesel 12 falls off a viaduct and explodes. Thomas and Duck say "We did it". The Fat Controller tell them that they are saving the Island of Sodor. So the Island is cleaned and back to normal. As for Diesel 12 , he has a bad punishment.
From the TV Series
- Donald & Douglas
- Diesel 10
- Devious Diesel
- Bill and Ben
- The Fat Controller
- Sir Handel
- Mr. Princpal
- Butch (cameo)
- Wilbert (cameo)
- Sixteen (cameo)
- Diesel 12 (voiced by Neil Corne) is a monsterous diesel engine with three claws and a blasing horn. He tried to destroy Diesel, who screams once again, and goes back to Diesel 10 and tell him about Diesel. But Thomas and Duck defeat him and his sidekicks, Waxs and Scrooge. Diesel 12's gone. Diesel 12 is based on Class 52 and painted green with three claws and a blasting horn with neon lights.
- Waxs and Scrooge (voiced by Sean Barret) are diesels and Diesel 12's sidekicks. They love Diesel 12. But Thomas and Duck defeat them. Waxs and Scrooge are based on Class 08 and painted blue and yellow.
- Thomas/Skarloey/Thomas as Narrator/Mr. Princpal: Pierce Brosnan
- Edward/Toby: Colm Feore
- Henry/Dennis/Nevile/Bertie/Oliver/Smudger: Kevin Frank
- Gordon/Diesel 10/Diesel 12: Neil Corne
- James: Roger Bumpass
- Percy: Tom Kenny
- Duck/Bear/Neil/Donald/Douglas: Ringo Starr
- Bill/Ben/Trucks: Patty Waltz
- Salty/The Fat Controller: Clancy Brown
- Diesel/BoCo/Rugter/Harmood/Duncan: Doug Lawrence
- Sir Handel: Jhonen Vasquez
- Ian: Ian McCormick
- Harvey/Toad: Larry the Cable Guy:
- Daisy: Chris Winters
- Only apperences of Diesel 12, Waxs and Scrooge.
- Diesel 12 sound like a cross between a evil medieval and an alsasion.
- When Diesel 12 approches Diesel, Diesel screams.
- When Waxs and Scrooge fall down, they explode.
- When Diesel 12 falls down a viaduct, he explodes.
- Stock Footage of A Bonfire Sizzler of Wilbert and 16 taking the fireworks to the station is used when Thomas and Duck go after Diesel 12 and his sidekicks.
- Diesel 12 clases Dennis, making him crash into a tree.
- Really Useful Engine (TATMR version) (written and composed by Mike O'Donnel & Junior Campbell)
- Night Train (written and composed by Mike O'Donnel & Junior Campbell)
- We Have A Party on Sodor (written and composed by Ian McCormick)
- Thomas: I'm a tank engine. My name's Thomas.
- Neil: Great.
- Duck: I'll should work. But the evil Diesel 12 is nowhere to be-
(suddenly Diesel 12's horn blasts and he arrives. Diesel 12 knocks some trucks off the tracks and approches Diesel, who screams once again)
- Duck: You're an absoulute disgrace
(He moves to help Diesel)
- Diesel 12: I'm gonna scrap you, you puffball! (laughs evily)
(Diesel 12's claws open wide and wide. Diesel continues screaming as Diesel 12's claws still open wide and wide more. The Diesel 12 goes back to Diesel 10 and tell him about Diesel)
- Duck: (rushes to Diesel) Diesel, you okay?
- Diesel: (paints) Yes.
- Duck: What did you see Diesel 12 you are afraid of, Diesel?
- Diesel: (paints) Yes.
- Duck: Thomas and I will go afterf Diesel 12 and his sidekicks.
- Thomas (as Narrator): I was horrified!
- Thomas: We have to stop Diesel 12 and his sidekicks before Diesel 12 goes back to Diesel 10.
- Duck: Good. Let's go!
(End of the movie)
(Thomas and Duck chase Diesel 12 and Waxs and Scrooge)
- Waxs and Scrooge (playing) This is fun we can belive how- (Thomas and Duck grab them) Oh no! We're going to fall! NOOOOOOOO! (fall off the tracks and explode)
- Thomas: Next is Diesel 12! (he and Duck go after Diesel 12 and they find him)
- Diesel 12: I'm gonna eat you, puffballs!
- Thomas and Duck: No! It's the end of you, Diesel 12! (push Diesel 12)
- Diesel 12: Wacky and Werehouse? Grabber and Snatcher? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
(Diesel 12 gets pushed to the river and explodes)
- Thomas and Duck: We did it!
- The Fat Controller: Well done! You all are really useful engines!
- Thomas and Duck: Thank you, sir!
- Thomas (as Narrator): And so, the engines tied up and cleaned up the Island back to normal. Then they continued working happy and safely. As for Diesel 12 (laughing), well, he got found out, (not laughing) he has a bad punishment. And that's the end of the story. The End.