Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2005, Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends, newly named Thomas & Friends, have been released in LEGO Duplo. Four sets were made, starring James the Red Engine, Thomas the Tank Engine, a Troublesome Truck, Toby the Tram Engine, and Percy the Small Engine. The next year, Harold and Cranky were introduced, with a second Troublesome Truck.
List of Sets
- 5552: James at Knapford Station - James is taking some of his passengers to Knapford Station. - 32 pieces.
- 5554: Thomas Load and Carry Set - Thomas is a really useful engine. Today, he and a Troublesome Truck are taking coal to Tidmouth Station. - 61 pieces.
- 5555: Toby at Wellsworth Station - Toby and Henrietta are taking their passengers to Wellsworth Station. - 18 pieces.
- 5556: Percy at the Water Tower - Percy is very tired after working all day. So he needs to take a drink at the water tower. - 15 pieces.
- ....: Thomas Bridge & Tunnel Set - Thomas chugs over bridges and under tunnels, carrying a Troublesome Truck.
- 3300: Harold the Helicopter - Harold is taking mail, given by Percy, all over Sodor. - 7 pieces.
- 3301: Cargo-Loading Cranky - At Brendam Docks, Cranky is delivering and carrying some goods to and from ships. - 34 pieces.
- 3354: Gordon's Express - Gordon, the most powerful steam engine on the island, pulls his passenger trailer at great ease! - 13 pieces.
- 3353: Spencer set - Whenever Sir Topham Hatt needs a really fast train, he calls for Spencer as he can drive from the command post to anywhere on Sodor in no time! - 45 pieces.
- 3352: Salty set' - Salty transports goods in his trailer from the docks to every other place on Sodor. - 8 pieces.