Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My Thomas Story Library is a series of small books for children published by Egmont Publishing, in collaboration with Hit Entertainment, featuring Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends. Over the course of five years, the company plan to publish a collection of fifty titles, each one devoted individually to a character from the popular television series. The stories featured in some books are loose adaptations of those that feature in the original The Railway Series by the Rev. W. Awdry, whilst others are adapted from the television series (primarily those featuring characters who were created for the television series).
The books are illustrated using special enhanced graphics by Robin Davies and Jerry Smith.
"...My Thomas Story Library stories are closely based on the original books by Reverend W. Awdry, retold for a new generation of Thomas fans and accompanied by realistic and detailed artwork."
- No. 1 - Thomas (Thomas and Gordon/Thomas and the Breakdown Train)
- No. 2 - James (James and the Coaches/Troublesome Trucks)
- No. 3 - Donald and Douglas (Break Van/The Deputation)
- No. 4 - Toby (Toby and the Stout Gentleman/Mrs. Kyndley's Christmas)
- No. 5 - Bulgy (Bulgy)
- No. 6 - Elizabeth (Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry)
- No. 7 - Cranky (Cranky Bugs)
- No. 8 - Terence (Thomas, Terence and the Snow)
- No. 9 - Skarloey (Crosspatch/Bucking Bronco from Very Old Engines )
- No. 10 - Mavis (Mavis/Toby's Tightrope)
- No. 11 - Percy (Percy and the Signal/Percy's Promise)
- No. 12 - Bill and Ben (Heroes)
- No. 13 - Sir Handel (A Bad Day For Sir Handel)
- No. 14 - Oliver (Escape)
- No. 15 - Bulstrode (Special Attraction)
- No. 16 - Gordon (Edward and Gordon/Whistles and Sneezes)
- No. 17 - Edward (Cows/Old Iron)
- No. 18 - Duncan (Passengers and Polish/Gallant Old Engine)
- No. 19 - Salty (Salty's Secret)
- No. 20 - Stepney (Stepney Gets Lost)
- No. 21 - Duck (Duck Takes Charge/Donald's Duck)
- No. 22 - Henry (Coal)
- No. 23 - Harold (Percy and Harold)
- No. 24 - Peter Sam (Special Funnel)
- No. 25 - Emily (Emily's New Coaches/Emily's New Route)
- No. 26 - Trevor (Saved from Scrap)
- No. 27 - Bertie (Thomas and Bertie)
- No. 28 - Diesel (Thomas and the Evil Diesel)
- No. 29 - Daisy (Daisy/Percy's Predicament/Bulleyes)
- No. 30 - Spencer (Gordon and Spencer/Edward the Great)
- No. 31 - 'Arry & Bert (Halloween)
- No. 32 - George (Steam Roller)
- No. 33 - Jack (Jack Jumps In/A Friend in Need)
- No. 34 - Annie & Clarabel (Thomas & the Guard/The Runaway)
- No. 35 - Rheneas (Rheneas & the Roller Coaster)
- No. 36 - Fergus (Bill, Ben & Fergus)
- No. 37 - Mighty Mac (Mighty Mac)
- No. 38 - Harvey (Harvey to the Rescue)
- No. 39 - Rusty (Rusty Saves the Day)
- No. 40 - Molly (Molly's Special Special)
- No. 41 - Arthur (The Spotless Record))
- No. 42 - Caroline (Train Stops Play
- No. 43 - Murdoch (Peace & Quiet)
- No. 44 - Neville (Thomas & the New Engine)
- No. 45 - Freddie (Fearless Freddie)
- No. 46 - Rocky (Edward Strikes Out)
- No. 47 - Rosie (Thomas and the Birthday Mail)
- No. 48 - Dennis (Thomas' Day Off)
- No. 49 - Alfie (Alfie has Kittens)
- No. 50 - The Fat Controller (Trouble in the Shed)
- No. 51 - Jeremy (Thomas & the Jet Plane)
- No. 52 - Hector (Hector the Horrid)
- No. 53 - Billy (Don't Be Silly, Billy)
- No. 54 - Whiff (Emily’s Rubbish)
- No. 55 - BoCo (The Diseasel)
- No. 56 - Stanley (The Great Discovery)
- No. 57 - Flora (tram trouble)
- No. 58 - Colin (the party suprise)
- No. 59 - Hank (Heave Ho Thomas)
- No. 60 - Madge (Cool Truckings)
These characters are printed on the rear of the 2008 releases. They are likely to be the last books in the series.
- Donald and Douglas are depicted painted blue, as in the Railway Series books.
- There are numerous mistakes in some of these books. Some of the main ones include Duck having green wheels (Annie & Clarabel), Bill & Ben having reversed letters (CCS instead of SCC-Fergus), and Monty referred to as Max (Jack). Minor ones include Sir Handel having a blue bufferbeam (Skarloey), James having his tender connected to his valence (Thomas), and 'Arry and Bert having red buffer beams ('Arry and Bert).
- In the 'Duncan' volume, Duncan refers to Peter Sam's new funnel, but Peter Sam is depicted without it in the illustrations (Peter Sam).
- BoCo is a CoCo engine (6 wheels at the back instead of 4 - 'BoCo' front cover)