|This article is fan fiction. As such, it is not a part of the official franchise (i.e., it is not canon).|
|The creator of this page does not want you editing it.|
The second season of Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends would have premiered in 1990 on citv in the UK and in 1992 on PBS in the US with later re-shown on the Fox Family channel and Sprout. Ringo Starr narrated all UK episodes with George Carlin narrating all US episodes. This season would have included 16 shows, but a total of 32 story segments.
|#Ep||#a||Title a||#b||Title b||Airdate (UK)||Airdate (US)|
|15||1a||A Cow On the Line||1b||Bertie's Chase||9/1/1990||1/4/1992|
|16||2a||Saved From Scrap||2b||A New Friend for Trevor||9/8/1990||1/11/1992|
|17||3a||Old Iron||3b||Percy and the Signal||9/15/1990||1/18/1992|
|18||4a||Duck Takes Charge||4b||Percy Proves a Point||9/22/1990||1/25/1992|
|19||5a||Double Trouble||5b||The Runaway||9/29/1990||2/1/1992|
|20||6a||Better Late Than Never||6b||Drip Tank||10/6/1990||2/8/1992|
|21||7a||Pop Goes the Diesel||7b||Diesel's Devious Deeds||10/13/1990||2/15/1992|
|22||8a||Diesel Gets it Wrong||8b||A Close Shave for Duck||10/20/1990||2/22/1992|
|23||9a||Hello Twins||9b||The Missing Coach||10/27/1990||2/29/1992|
|24||10a||Donald and Douglas||10b||The Deputation||11/3/1990||3/7/1992|
|25||11a||Thomas Comes to Breakfast||11b||Highly Sprung Railcar||11/10/1990||3/14/1992|
|26||12a||Percy's Predicament||12b||Railcar and Tank Engine||11/17/1990||3/21/1992|
|27||13a||Percy's Ghostly Trick||13b||Woolly Bear||11/24/1990||3/28/1992|
|28||14a||Percy Takes the Plunge||14b||The Diseasel||12/1/1990||4/4/1992|
|29||15a||Wrong Road||15b||Edward's Exploit||12/8/1990||4/11/1992|
|30||16a||The Important Visitor||16b||Missing Christmas Tree||12/15/1990||12/12/1992|
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Jeremiah Jobling
- Mrs. Kyndley
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Lady Hatt (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- Farmer Finney (cameo)
- The Storyteller (cameo)
Rail and Non Rail Vehicles
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Percy's Ghost Engine (does not speak)
- Butch (cameo)
- The Vicar of Wellsworth
- Jem Cole
- The Barber
- Sam the Farmer
- Father Christmas (does not speak)
- The Naughty Boys (do not speak)
- The Careless Cleaner (does not speak)
- The Lady with the Floppy Green Hat (does not speak)
- The Enthusiasts (do not speak)
- The Ffarquhar Stationmaster and his Family (does not speak/cameo)
- The Firelighter (mentioned)
- George Carlin would have been the only US narrator with Ringo Starr's narrations being exclusive to English speaking parts of Europe and Australia.
- The episodes would have aired in order in US broadcasts.
- This season would have used the models, sets, lighting and music from Season 3.
- The restored openings would have retained "The Tank Engine" in the title with the restored versions also retaining the original end credits with the still picture from the last scene of the episode.
- All US versions would use the Season 3 intro and credits.
- Donald and Douglas would have no errors of their nameplates being on or off in the wrong scene or episode.
- A New Friend for Thomas would be re-titled A New Friend for Trevor due to Trevor being the main character of the episode and not Thomas.
- Daisy and Henrietta would be present at the Christmas party in Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree.
- Butch would be introduced as a background character in this season, but will get his first speaking role in the alternate version of the fifth season episode, Horrid Lorry.
- Daisy (episode) would have been re-titled Highly Sprung Railcar.
- Diesel Gets it Wrong would have been written and adapted to resolve Diesel getting sent packing due to his conflict against Duck.
- Railcar and Tank Engine would have been written and adapted to resolve Thomas after returning home from the works and Daisy after redeeming herself.