Tiger and his parents go to the video store to go shopping, Tiger notices a 2001 Thomas's Trackside Tunes video, he asks for it, but his parents refuse to let him have it. Tiger throws a loud, whiny tantrum and his parents drag him out of the store and they lock him in his dark room where he screams and bawls even more. The next day they go to the toy store and Tiger sees a 1996 wooden railway Stepney, he pleads for it but his parents say "No!!" and Tiger throws another loudest tantrum and all the kids laugh at him and his parents drag him out of the store bawling. They throw him in his room once more, then he sees Kipper and he reprimands his parents and they begin to sob and cry.
Featured Characters Tiger Throws Another Tantrum
- Tiger's Mom
- Tiger's Dad
- Mario (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Dora (cameo)
- Tiger is 10 years old, so why would he have tantrums now?
- It is unknown why Kipper was at Tiger's house, there was no mention of a playdate or setup. And what's more, nobody was at home with Kipper, so how would he go back home?
- This is the second Kipper episode to have a narrator since Kipper and The Flood.
- Narrator: One day Tiger and his Parents went to the video store, Tiger was very excited, but after he went to the Thomas VHS section, it happened.
- Tiger: Look! It's a 2001 Thomas's Trackside Tunes VHS, may I have it pleease??
- Tiger's Mom: NO!
- Tiger's Dad: NEVER!
- Tiger: But....But... I WANT IT, BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOHOHOHOAAOA! Please!! Please!!! Pleeeeeeeease!!!
- Tiger's Dad: No! And besides videos cost money
- Tiger: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! BUT I STILL WANT TRACKSIDE TUNES!!!! Pleeeease!!! Pleeease!!
- Narrator: And that was that, Tiger's Parents dragged him furiously out of the video store. (Tiger's parents drag him out of the store, Tiger bawls and sobs behind) Then they put him in his dark room for his punishment.
- Tiger: NOOOOO!!!!! It's too late to buy that Trackside Tunes VHS!!! Too late!!!! NARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
- Narrator: Just then Kipper came up to Tiger.
- Kipper: No, it's not, you can get it for your birthday, Tiger.
- Tiger: Yeah, well thats 2 months from now!!!! I'll never get it!!!!!!
- Kipper: You can get it if you behave.
- Narrator: The next day Tiger and His Parents went to the toy store, there, Tiger saw a whole bunch of retired Thomas trains.
- Tiger: WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Look at that 1996 wooden railway Stepney!!!!!!!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!!! CAN I HAVE IT, Pleeeeeeease?!?!!!
- Tiger's Mom: Not today, Tiger.
- Tiger's Dad:(cuts in) Besides, you have a million trains at home you don't even play with.
- Tiger: BUT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT NOOOOW!!!! Pleeeeease!!!!! Pleeeease!!!!!
- Narrator: And Tiger began to scream and cry.
- Tiger's Parents: IF YOU DON'T STOP IT NOW WE WILL GET RID OF ALL YOUR THOMAS VIDEOS!!!!!!
- Tiger: Waaaaaaaah!!!!!! Waaaaaah!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! (Tiger keeps on fussing while all the other kids laugh at him)
- Narrator: And Tiger's parents got very cross.
- Tiger: WAAAAAAAH!!!!! I want that wooden railway Stepney!!!!!!! I, I WANT IT NOOOOW!!!!!! Bwaaaaahahahahah!!!!!
- Tiger's Dad: THAT'S IT!!! YOUR'E GETTING A BIG SPANKING WHEN WE GET HOME!!!!
- Tiger: Waaaaaah!!!!! Waaaaah!!!!
- Narrator: Tiger's Parents dragged Tiger out of the toy store. That night, Tiger was locked in his room for 1 hour.
- Tiger: Waaaaah!!!! Now it's too late to get that Trackside Tunes 2001 Vhs and that wooden railway Stepney. TOO LATE!!!!!!! (starts crying and whining again)
- Narrator Just then Kipper arrived
- Kipper: Whats the matter, Tiger?
- Tiger: All I wanted was a 2001 Anchor Bay Thomas's Trackside Tunes VHS and a 1996 wooden railway Stepney, but they refused to get one and my parents locked me in my room when I throw a tantrum. Now, I'm stuck here forever!!!!!!!!!! (starts bawling again)
- Kipper: Don't worry, Tiger. I'll do something about it.
- Narrator: When Kipper came downstairs, he was cross with Tiger's parents.
- Kipper: You should have let Tiger have that Trackside Tunes Anchor Bay video and that wooden railway 1996 Stepney, but you locked him in his room and now he is upset!!!!! Tantrums are not disrupting, embarrasing and humiliating, tantrums are now okay, matterful and emotional.
- Tiger's Parents: Tiger, come here.
- Narrator: And so they spoke to Tiger about what Kipper had said.
- Tiger's Parents: Tiger, we now know that tantrums are not disgusting, humiliating or embarrasing, they are now peaceful, matterful and okay.
- Tiger: And you've changed your mind about not getting me a wooden railway Stepney and a Thomas's Trackside Tunes 2001 VHS?
- Tiger's Mom: Actually, I have them right here!
- Tiger: Yaaaaay!!!! Thanks Mommy!!!! Thanks Daddy!!!!!
- Tiger's Parents: You're welcome!
- Narrator: And so Kipper and Tiger went to watch their new Thomas's Trackside Tunes Anchor Bay video.
- Kipper: I'll put in the tape.