Tigger The Hospital Helper is SuperMalechi's Friturtoons episode.
- Tigger could see Pooh fallen sick, so he takes him to the hospital to cure him.
- US Narrator: Duane Lawrence.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- Buttercup (cameo)
- Blossom (cameo)
- Brock (cameo)
- Narrator: One day, Tigger was bouncing along the road on Puzzle League Village.
- Tigger: That's what i want to have, a girlfriend. Hello everyone. I'm... (gasps)
- Pooh: (drinks some beer) This looks delicious. (gags then vomits)
- Tigger: Nooooooooo!!!!
- Narrator: Pooh had just drank beer when he suddenly collapsed. Just then, Ramona the purple haired lady arrived.
- Ramona: What's wrong with Pooh?
- Tigger: He collapsed after he drank a dangerous beer.
- Ramona: What?!?!
- Tigger: We have to take him to the hospital.
- Ramona: I'm with you.
- Narrator: Tigger and Ramona rushed Pooh to the nearest hospital.
- Ramona: There's the spot what we wanted for.
- Tigger: Nurse!
- Nurse: What did you want?
- Ramona: Pooh has fallen sick. We have to help him.
- Nurse: Is that what you want. Well then, come to the surgery room.
- Narrator: Tigger and Ramona were at the room. Ramona took off her clothes, put on opaque tan tights, and dressed up as Nurse Joy. Tigger dressed up as a doctor.
- Ramona: Doesn't I look sexy in my opaque tan tights?
- Tigger: Yes, Ramona. Let's make an operation to Pooh.
- Narrator: Tigger and Ramona quickly operated Pooh with an I.V. then gave him medicine.
- Ramona: Ow! My heels are hurting my feet. I better take them off.
- Tigger: Ramona, you're taking off your white heels.
- Ramona: Yes, Tigger. I'll put my white heels under the box.
- Narrator: Ramona put the white heels on the box. Then, she threw off her hat.
- Ramona: Now i can fall asleep (yawns)
- Tigger: I better work myself alone.
- Ramona: (snores)
- Narrator: Tigger worked to cure Pooh all by himself, while Ramona slept and slept. At long last.
- Tigger: Ramona, wake up!
- Ramona: What is it?
- Tigger: Pooh has been cured.
- Pooh: (sighs) I'm feeling much better now.
- Ramona: Thank goodness Pooh's been cured. Now i have to change my clothes into a weather reporter outfit and put on my sandals.
- Narrator: At the weather broadcast, Ramona was reporting about the wind.
- Ramona: (on TV) Today we find the report that the strong wind has been blowing across Dakota.
- Pooh: Well done, Tigger. You cured me.
- Tigger: There's nothing to be worried. Never drink beer again.
- Pooh: I think so.
- Narrator: Tigger and Pooh were sure that Ramona became a weather reporter. So they decided to be friends again.
- (scene ends)