Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tigger The Hospital Helper is SuperMalechi's Friturtoons episode.
- Tigger could see Pooh fallen sick, so he takes him to the hospital to cure him.
- US Narrator: Duane Lawrence.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- Buttercup (cameo)
- Blossom (cameo)
- Brock (cameo)
- Narrator: One day, Tigger was bouncing along the road on Puzzle League Village.
- Tigger: That's what i want to have, a girlfriend. Hello everyone. I'm... (gasps)
- Pooh: (drinks some beer) This looks delicious. (gags then vomits)
- Tigger: Nooooooooo!!!!
- Narrator: Pooh had just drank beer when he suddenly collapsed. Just then, Ramona the purple haired lady arrived.
- Ramona: What's wrong with Pooh?
- Tigger: He collapsed after he drank a dangerous beer.
- Ramona: What?!?!
- Tigger: We have to take him to the hospital.
- Ramona: I'm with you.
- Narrator: Tigger and Ramona rushed Pooh to the nearest hospital.
- Ramona: There's the spot what we wanted for.
- Tigger: Nurse!
- Nurse: What did you want?
- Ramona: Pooh has fallen sick. We have to help him.
- Nurse: Is that what you want. Well then, come to the surgery room.
- Narrator: Tigger and Ramona were at the room. Ramona took off her clothes, put on opaque tan tights, and dressed up as Nurse Joy. Tigger dressed up as a doctor.
- Ramona: Doesn't I look sexy in my opaque tan tights?
- Tigger: Yes, Ramona. Let's make an operation to Pooh.
- Narrator: Tigger and Ramona quickly operated Pooh with an I.V. then gave him medicine.
- Ramona: Ow! My heels are hurting my feet. I better take them off.
- Tigger: Ramona, you're taking off your white heels.
- Ramona: Yes, Tigger. I'll put my white heels under the box.
- Narrator: Ramona put the white heels on the box. Then, she threw off her hat.
- Ramona: Now i can fall asleep (yawns)
- Tigger: I better work myself alone.
- Ramona: (snores)
- Narrator: Tigger worked to cure Pooh all by himself, while Ramona slept and slept. At long last.
- Tigger: Ramona, wake up!
- Ramona: What is it?
- Tigger: Pooh has been cured.
- Pooh: (sighs) I'm feeling much better now.
- Ramona: Thank goodness Pooh's been cured. Now i have to change my clothes into a weather reporter outfit and put on my sandals.
- Narrator: At the weather broadcast, Ramona was reporting about the wind.
- Ramona: (on TV) Today we find the report that the strong wind has been blowing across Dakota.
- Pooh: Well done, Tigger. You cured me.
- Tigger: There's nothing to be worried. Never drink beer again.
- Pooh: I think so.
- Narrator: Tigger and Pooh were sure that Ramona became a weather reporter. So they decided to be friends again.
- (scene ends)