Tillie and the Magic Railroad is a Tillie/Thomas and the Magic Railroad FL parodie made by BrittalCroftFan.
- Tillie as Thomas
- Pete as Henry
- Fransworth as Gordon
- Jebedia as James
- Toby as Himself
- Georgia as Percy
- Chip as Lady
- Diesel [from TTTE] as Diesel 10
- Splatter and Dodge as Themselves
- Thomas [from TTTE] as Mr Conductor
- Rollo the Clown as Patch
- Cadpig [from 101 dalmations] as Lilly
- and more
- Tillie: Oh Pingu! Are you all right?
- Pingu: Yes Tillie but sometimes everything happens at once. I have to see Mrs. Percival to get my orders right away. Journey from the Antartica Farm just keep bening bumper and bumper.
- Tillie: Does it? (Pingu blows his whistle) Diesel is back Pingu. You better be careful.
- Pingu: Mrs. Percival warns me about Diesel. Don't worry Tillie. I'll just pop in and out with my sparkle and whatever he goes I'll keep him in order. I hope.
- Tillie: Pingu. But what happen to your sparkle?
- Pingu: I don't know Tillie. I guess I'll just have to sleep on that.
- Tillie: On your sparkle?
- Pingu: No Tillie. I have a problem. What happen to it?
- Georgia: Oh but Pingu. Without your sparkle or the lost engine, you can't travel and not helping us anymore.
- Pingu: I'll solve the problem. You can get some sleep now.
- Georgia: Easy for you to say.
- Skarloey: Smiles you steamers. It is a sunny day.
- Percy: It's not sunny because Pingu it's not at the Willmill. I look.
- Tillie: I think his sparkle is all gone.
- Stanley: My Smokebox doesn't fell sunny. It's stuff up.
- Thomas: Nasty funice for an dincgty diesel.
- Stanley: A diesel is after the lost bird.
- Toby: And if he finds him...I fell that he'll destory us all.
- Thomas: What even the important engine is big as me?!
- Toby: Yes Thomas even you.
- Tillie: [Sneezes]
- Percy: Don't spary us Tillie.
- Tillie: I still got sneezy purril up my funnel. Now I need to go look for Pingu.
- Toby: Let's us get back to work. That what he wants.
- Skarloey: How about a race Tillie?
- Tillie: I'am sorry Skarloey. I can't today.I have to be a really useful engine and solve some mystery insted.
- Skarloey: I guess that means I win!
- Tillie: Perhapes another day.
Paramount Pictures and Columbia Pictures presents a JoesphcCl93 film Peter Funda Mara Wilson Aledc Baldwin as Pingu and Tillie the Little Engine Tillie and the Magic Railroad Directed by JoesphcCl93