Time For Trouble and Other Stories (with Ringo Starr's narrations of the first two episodes and five extra episodes)' is a fanmade Thomas and Friends US VHS/DVD Release featuring five first season episodes, four second season episodes, one third season episode, one fourth season episode and two fifth season episodes narrated by Ringo Starr.
- Time For Trouble
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- James Learns A Lesson
- The Flying Kipper
- Wrong Road
- Percy's Predicament
- Trouble in the Shed
- James In A Mess
- Duncan Gets Spooked
- Bye George
- Gordon Takes A Dip
- Narrated by Ringo Starr.
- Release Date: August 8, 2002.
- The Series 3 intro, nameboard sequence (1990-1992, 1992-1994) and the Cranky Bugs and Other Stories (Ringo Starr version) outro are used together.
- During the nameboards after James Learns A Lesson and The Flying Kipper, the opening theme is replaced with the closing/nameboard theme.
- During the nameboards after Time For Trouble, the muffled nameboard/closing theme is replaced with the Series 3 variant of the Series 1-7 nameboard/closing theme.
- During the nameboards after Rusty Helps Peter Sam, the muffled nameboard/closing theme is replaced with the Series 4 variant of the Series 1-7 nameboard/closing theme.
- Trouble In The Shed is taken from the "Tenders and Turntables" 1990 VHS, besides, in the nameboard sequences, the Thomas and Friends Series 1-7 closing theme is used instead of the opening theme.
- James In A Mess is taken from the "Thomas Breaks The Rules" 1990 VHS, besides, in the nameboard sequences, the Thomas and Friends Series 1-7 closing theme is used instead of the opening theme.
- Duncan Gets Spooked is taken from the Ringo Starr version of Spills and Chills.
- Bye George is taken from the Ringo Starr version of Races, Rescues and Runaways.
- Gordon Takes A Dip is taken from the "Better Late Than Never" 1991 VHS.
- Distributed by Time-Life.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- TIME FOR TROUBLE
- Told by RINGO STARR
- Directed by DAVID MITTON