- Timmy Turner
- Baby Bop
- Poof (on TV)
- AJ (cameo)
- Chester (cameo)
- Yogi Bear (deleted scene)
- Boo-Boo (deleted scene)
- Narrator: One day, Timmy Turner, Cosmo, and Wanda went to a toy store, where Timmy saw a 1993 Sweet Potato plush toy, it happened.
- Timmy: Holy mother of pearl! I want that 1993 Sweet Potato plush toy. Can I have it, my fairy godparents?
- Wanda: No you didn't, sport. You have too many plush toys at home.
- Cosmo: And it's a phony.
- Timmy: BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! I WANT THAT SWEET POTATO PLUSH TOY!!! WAAAAA...
- Cosmo and Wanda: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: And so, Timmy was locked in his room. The next day....
- Timmy: I want the 1971 Tales of Mammals book. Please?!
- Cosmo: Bad news, Timmy. You have too many books at home.
- Wanda: And it's also a phony!
- Timmy: (acting like SpongeBob) I don't wanna grow up! I want cookies and milk! I want a sweater with love in every stich! I wanna wear a diaper! I wanna take a ride in my wagon! I wanna hug my teddy bear! I wanna rock on my wooden horse! And I want kiss-kiss on my boo-boo! (screams) I WANNA BE A BABY AGAIN!!! (bawls, ratchets like a sprinkler, and floods the whole store)
- Wanda: THAT'S IT! You're going home forever!
- Timmy: No! Not forever!
- Wanda: Yes! Forever!
- Narrator: Timmy kept on bawling, until the police officers arrived.
- Barney: HEY! What are YOU doing?!?!
- Timmy: STOP!! I'm not gonna see some little baby books!
- BJ and Baby Bop: Cut it out! We'll wrap you in toilet paper, Timmy!
- Mario and Luigi: You're right.
- Timmy: (muffles) I feel like a mummy.
- Barney: Mummy?! Who's the mummy?
- Timmy: I am!
- Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, and Riff: Go away! You suck! Goodbye forever! See you never!
- Timmy: AAAAAAAUGH! I'VE BEEN FRAMED!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!
- Narrator: Later, Timmy and his friends were playing dodgeball.
- Toad: Ready?
- Peach: GO!
- Wario and Waluigi: CHAAAAAAARGE!!!
- Barney: DIE, TIMMY, DIE!
- Timmy: (falls off of building) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
- Wario: Retreat!
- Timmy: Guys? You guys?! (gasps) Mario!?! Luigi!?!
- Mario: I'm here!
- Luigi: Me too!
- Timmy: I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!
- Narrator: And so, everyone was playing with the 1993 Sweet Potato plush toy and reading the 1971 Tales of Mammals book.
- Mario: Hey, guys. Wanna watch? (presses the button of the video recorder, the TV goes on, and Poof appears crying his eyes out)
- Poof: (bawling) BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! POOF WANT RATTLE WAND! POOF WANT SPARKLE BOTTLE! POOF WANT FAIRY TEDDY! POOF WANT OLD BLACK MAGIC! AND POOF WANT LOTS OF MAGICAL KISSES FOR MAMA AND DADA! (screams) POOF WANNA BE NEWBORN AGAIN!!! (cuts his cord, then pops out of Cosmo's belly, and bawls again) BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
- Mario: (presses the button again, and the TV goes off) Is it over?
- Mario's friends, Bowser, and Barney characters: Yeah.
- Narrator: Will Timmy want to go home, or not? Stay tuned to this series for more episodes.
Cosmo and Wanda have Ganon's voice.
Mario, his friends, Bowser, and Barney characters are no longer friends, but enemies.
This episode has caused controversy for The Fairly OddParents fans. Since then, this episode was banned.
October 15, 2008