Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are comparisons between old school LT plots and their TTA "remakes" or sequels.
- Any Pepe short = Aroma Amore, Love Stinks
- Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 Century = Duck Dodgers Jr.
- The Great Piggy Bank Robbery = The Return of Pluck Twacy
- One Froggy Evening = Class Cut-Up
- Elmer's Pet Rabbit = Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow (elements are similar)
- The Fair-Haired Hare = Home Wrecker (both involve an adversary building a summer home over a rabbit's burrow)
- Super-Rabbit = Super Babs (parodies the same thing)
- Duck Amuck = Duck Out of Luck (an off-screen presence controls what happens to Plucky, similar to Duck Amuck)
- Devil May Hare = Debutant Devil (not a direct copy, but similar in that a Taz-style character is trying to devour a rabbit in a forest-like setting)
- Daffy Flies North = Migrant Mallard (both deal with trying to migrate, although they're different in script and execution)
- Hollywood Steps Out = Hollywood Plucky (both have a large number of celebrity caricatures. The plots are way different, though)
- My Bunny Lies Over the Sea = Miniature Goof (rabbit vs. mean adversary in golf)
- Frigid Hare = Fur-Gone Conclusion (both involve a rabbit protecting an animal from a hunter)
- Baseball Bugs = Buster at the Bat (both involve a rabbit playing baseball)
- Hair-Raising Hare, Water Water Every Hare = Hare Raising Night (Both involve a rabbit, a mad scientist, and a monster created by the mad scientist, the former having "Hare" and Raising" in the title)
- Book Revue = Eating Between the Lines (both involving a library full of books where the characters come to life and advance the plot)
- Bugs Bunny and the Three Bears = Bear Necessities (both are parodies of the Goldilocks story)
- Scaredy Cat, Claws For Alarm, Transylvania 6-5000 = Boo Hoo Hoo, Pluck of the Irish (both involve a character staying at a haunted house)
- Robin Hood Daffy = Robin Hare (both parody Robin Hood, albeit in vastly different methods)
- Sport Chumpions = ACME Acres' Summer Olympics (both have that blackout gag execution of looking at various sporting events)
- Cheese Chasers = Let's Do Lunch (both involve an animal that wants the cat to eat them, although the reasons are different)
- Goopy Geer = Two-Tone Town (in that they both feature the character)
- Bewitched Bunny = Fit to Be Stewed (both have the Hansel/Gretel motif going on)
- Long-Haired Hare = Ruffled Ruffee (Both involve an obnoxious musician as the main antagonist)