Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To Catch A Hiccup is a Pokemon Puzzle League: The Series episode.
- When Mary gets a serious case of hiccups, Ash, Mitchie, Skeeter, Kimiko and Zak have to get rid of them. Note: Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- Ash Ketchum
- Mitchie Ohara
- Skeeter Valentine
- Kimiko Tohomiko
- Zak Saturday
- (We see Mary humming a little tune while organizing plates)
- Mary: There! Now that my big brother is coming i'll just (hiccup)
- Ash: Hi, Mary.
- Mary: Hi, big (hiccup) brother.
- Ash: Why did you get the hiccups?
- Mary: Huh? (hiccup) Oh, no! I got the hiccups!
- Ash: I better take you to the others.
- Mary: Right (hiccup).
- (We cut to Ash and Mary with the others)
- Ash: My little sister has got a serious case of hiccups.
- Mary: I know (hiccup) big brother.
- Mitchie: What!?
- Skeeter: She's got a serious case of hiccups!
- Kimiko: Oh, no!
- Zak: Holy macaroni!
- Ash: Don't worry, Mary. Your hiccups will get cured.
- Mary: Thank you, big brother (hiccup)
- (We see Mitchie and Kimiko with Mary)
- Mitchie: I know you got a case of hiccups but we have to help you.
- Mary: Oh. (hiccup)
- Kimiko: Let me make sure the hiccups are cured.
- Mitchie: Here. Have some water.
- Mary: (drinks a vase of water, but nothing happened)
- Kimiko: Mary, how does it feel?
- Mary: Nothing (hiccup)
- (We cut to Ash, Skeeter and Zak with Mary)
- Ash: Remember, Mary, try and stay focus.
- Mary: (hiccup)
- Skeeter: This isn't gonna work, Ash.
- Zak: We better take her outside.
- Ash: Right.