To Catch A Hiccup is a Pokemon Puzzle League: The Series episode.
- When Mary gets a serious case of hiccups, Ash, Mitchie, Skeeter, Kimiko and Zak have to get rid of them. Note: Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- Ash Ketchum
- Mitchie Ohara
- Skeeter Valentine
- Kimiko Tohomiko
- Zak Saturday
- (We see Mary humming a little tune while organizing plates)
- Mary: There! Now that my big brother is coming i'll just (hiccup)
- Ash: Hi, Mary.
- Mary: Hi, big (hiccup) brother.
- Ash: Why did you get the hiccups?
- Mary: Huh? (hiccup) Oh, no! I got the hiccups!
- Ash: I better take you to the others.
- Mary: Right (hiccup).
- (We cut to Ash and Mary with the others)
- Ash: My little sister has got a serious case of hiccups.
- Mary: I know (hiccup) big brother.
- Mitchie: What!?
- Skeeter: She's got a serious case of hiccups!
- Kimiko: Oh, no!
- Zak: Holy macaroni!
- Ash: Don't worry, Mary. Your hiccups will get cured.
- Mary: Thank you, big brother (hiccup)
- (We see Mitchie and Kimiko with Mary)
- Mitchie: I know you got a case of hiccups but we have to help you.
- Mary: Oh. (hiccup)
- Kimiko: Let me make sure the hiccups are cured.
- Mitchie: Here. Have some water.
- Mary: (drinks a vase of water, but nothing happened)
- Kimiko: Mary, how does it feel?
- Mary: Nothing (hiccup)
- (We cut to Ash, Skeeter and Zak with Mary)
- Ash: Remember, Mary, try and stay focus.
- Mary: (hiccup)
- Skeeter: This isn't gonna work, Ash.
- Zak: We better take her outside.
- Ash: Right.