- Narrator: One day, Toadette, Waluigi and Luigi go to the video store. When Toadette saw a 1988 VHS of E.T., but he was a crazy!
- Luigi: No, Toadette. That's a phony.
- Toadette: But, but, waaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!
- Waluigi: (grumbles to himself) Cry, cry, weep, wail and sob! It's disgusting!
- Wario: Waluigi, stop acting like Kirby from The Brave Little Toaster.
- Narrator: The next day, we going to the soundtrack album, Toadette saw a Nena song.
- Luigi: Sorry, Toadette. You can't buy afford with the price!
- Waluigi: ALL YOU WANT IS A BADDEST SPANKING WHEN WE GET HOME, WILL BE LOST!
- Toadette: Nooooooooooooo!
- Snake: You're under arrest, young lady!
- Mei Ling: Excuse me, Snake. We gotta get the wrap my toilet paper. Show we?
- Toadette: No, no, no, no! (Muffled) HEEEEELP!
- Narrator: Later, Toadette and friends to the dodgeball.
- Pikachu: Let's drop off the cliff, Toadette.
- Pac-Man and Pikachu: CHARGE!
- Toadette: Huh? (Ball hits, and falls off the cliff) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- Wario: YES! I FINALLY KILLED TOADETTE!
- Toadette: (Cries) I killed him. (Snake appears) Aah! You scare me, Snake?!
- Snake: Actually, I think what's a 17 years.
- Toadette: No! Not a 17 years!