Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toledo Express Airport, OH Information
41° 35' 12.5" N
83° 48' 28.2" W
Toledo Express Airport is a public airport located 10 miles (16 Kilometres) west of the city of Toledo, Ohio. The 180th Fighter Wing of the Ohio Air National Guard leases 135.4 acres at the airport, housing combat-ready F-16C fighter jets and their support units.
Toledo Express Airport covers 2,345 acres and has two runways:
- Runway 07/25: 10,600 x 150 ft. (3,231 x 46 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Runway 16/34: 5,599 x 150 ft. (1,707 x 46 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Allegiant Air - Gate 2 (Orlando-Sanford)
- American Eagle - Gate 3 (Chicago-O'Hare)
- Continental Connection operated by CommutAir - Gate 5 (Cleveland)
- Delta Connection - Gate 1A
- operated by Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Atlanta, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky)
- operated by Comair (Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky)
- operated by Chautauqua Airlines (Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky)
- Northwest Airlink - Gate 4 - operated by Mesaba Airlines (Detroit)
- Toledo Express Airport (official site)
- 180th Fighter Wing, Ohio Air National Guard (official site)
- Toledo Express Airport (ANG) (GlobalSecurity.org)