- Narrator: One day, Tommy and his parents were go to the video store. Tommy saw a 1992 VHS of 101 Dalamatians, it happened.
- Tommy: Can I have it, now?
- Stu: Yeah, and it's a phony.
- Tommy: But... but... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
- Stu and Didi: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day...
- Tommy: OH MY GOD! It's like a Namco Museum Volume 3 on the Playstation!
- Tommy: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT THAT NOW!
- Didi: IF YOU KEEP THIS UP THEN ALL YOU WANT IS A SPANKING OR SORE BUMP WHEN WE FINALLY GOT HOME!
- Narrator: Then Stu and Didi ran away while Tommy's tantrum, before he finally police arrvied.
- Homer: You are under arrest, Tommy!
- Tommy: Aaaaaah! You scare me?!
- Krusty: Never! I'll wrapped up my paper.
- Tommy: Aaah! (muffles) I feel like a mummy.
- Tommy: I am! In the 2000s BC!
- Narrator: Later, the city tower next into the dodgeball.
- Krusty: That's why! Go away!
- Tommy: (falls off building) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
- Homer: Whoo-hoo! We defeated Tommy! Yes!
- Krusty: Come on, Homer, were going out to the party!
- Narrator: Later, the Tommy cries was Angelica is arrived.
- Angelica: Tommy, are you crying?
- Tommy: I just defeated by fall off the building!
- Angelica: That's it! You fall off the building and you were supposed to be 7 months!
- Tommy: OH MY GOD! NOT 7 MONTHS!
- Tommy: Why me? Why me?! How can you stay for?
- Angelica: Forever. Good bye.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.