Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tommy Pickles
- Chuckie Finster
- Phil and Lil (shopkeepers)
- Angelica (police officer)
- Spike (police dog)
- Didi (cameo)
- Stu (cameo)
- Dil (on TV)
- Grandpa Lou
- Yogi Bear
- Boo-Boo Bear
- Huckleberry Hound
- Quick Draw McGraw
- Augie Doggie
- Doggie Daddy
- Magilla Gorilla (cameo)
- Wally Gator (cameo)
- Yakky Doodle (cameo)
- Big Bird
- Bert and Ernie
- The Count
- Narrator: One day, Tommy Pickles and Chuckie Finster went to a video game store, where Tommy saw a 2007 Atari Lazytown Stingy's Lucky Adventure game, he went crazy!
- Tommy: Look! It's a 2007 Atari Lazytown Stingy's Lucky Adventure game! Can I have it, Chuckie? Since I got a baby blue shirt and diaper.
- Chuckie: No, Tommy! And it's a phony!
- Tommy: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!! I WANT THAT 2007 ATARI LAZYTOWN STINGY'S LUCKY ADVENTURE GAME!
- Chuckie: YOU MUST DIE! (pays Phil and Lil)
- Phil and Lil: Thank you, Chuckie.
- Chuckie: No problem.
- Narrator: The next day, Tommy and Chuckie went to a book store, where Tommy saw a 1985 My Country Tis of Thee book, it happened.
- Tommy: Can I have the 1985 My Country Tis of Thee book?! Because I really want 2007 Atari Lazytown Stingy's Lucky Adventure game.
- Chuckie: No, Tommy old pal! And it's hard-to-find!!
- Tommy: (singing) My country, tis of thee! Sweet land of Phil and Lil, and baby Dil! They did so much for us, like my parents Deed and Stu, who kissed me on the cheeks, so we can have little baby bottles! (stops singing and bawls) BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
- Chuckie: IF YOU KEEP THIS UP THEN ALL YOU WANT IS A VERY BIG SPANKING!
- Tommy: NO! NO!! NO!!! NOO!!!! NOOOO!!!
- Narrator: Then Chuckie ran away from Tommy's tantrum, until Angelica and Spike arrived.
- Angelica: HEY! What are YOU doing?!?!
- Tommy: STOP! I'm not gonna see some baby and toddler singing books!
- Angelica: Quiet! I'll warp you in toilet paper!
- Spike: Ruff-ruff.
- Tommy: (muffled) I feel like a mummy.
- Angelica: You will stay HERE in 3 years!
- Tommy: OHHHHHH NOOOOOO! NOT 3 YEARS!!!
- Angelica: YEEEEES!! 3 YEARS!!!
- Spike: Ruff-ruff!
- Tommy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHH!! I'VE BEEN FRAMED!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!
- Narrator: Later, Tommy and his friends are playing dodgeball.
- Yogi Bear: Ready?
- Boo-Boo: GO!
- Quick Draw: Whoops!
- Augie and Daddy Doggie: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!
- Huck: DIE, TOMMY, DIE!
- Tommy: (falls off cliff) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Snagglepuss: Retreat!
- Tommy: What the!?! What am I falling off that cliff?
- Elmo: YOU!
- Tommy: Me?!
- Big Bird: Yes!
- The Count: One, two, three! Go!
- Tommy: Don't do that!
- Bert and Ernie: Too late, boy!
- Grandpa Lou: (to Tommy) What's the matter, sprout?
- Tommy: I fell off that cliff, grandpa. But...I WANNA GO HOME!!!
- Oscar: Okay, guys. Wanna watch?
- Dil: (bawling, on TV) BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! TOTO! GIMME TOTO! BII BRO! MINE! MY BLANKIE! ME BOTTLE! HUNGRY! HUNGRY! NANA! GIMME ALL GONE! (screams) ME WANT TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
- Snuffy: Is it over?
- Yogi Bear, his friends, and Sesame Street characters: Yeah.
Chuckie Finster has Ganon's voice.
Yogi Bear, his friends, and Sesame Street characters are no longer friends, but enemies.
December 2, 2009