The character commentary for Toy Story is a fan-fiction thing to make. It would've appeared on Toy Story: The Delayed 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray.
Woody (Jim Hanks), Buzz (Tim Allen), Rex (Wallace Shawn), Trixie (not in the original movie) (Kristen Schaal), Hamm (John Ratzenberger), and Mr. and Mrs. Potato Heads (Don Rickles and Estelle Harris respectively) (Mrs. Potato Head was only mentioned by Mr. Potato Head in the first movie, but later appears in the sequel) get together while Bonnie (not in the first Toy Story) is away at Sunnyside Daycare (also not in the first Toy Story) to discuss the CGI film that started the realm of CGI films in this full-length character commentary.
- WOODY: Umm, is this thing on? (taps Bonnie's microphone, which in the Toy's eyes, is the boomphone, and it makes sounds.) It's on and working? Alrighty, then. Howdy, my name's Sheriff Woody.
- BUZZ: I'm Buzz Lightyear, and I'm not deluded, unlike when Andy first got me for his 8th birthday.
- WOODY: Buzz!
- BUZZ: Sorry, Sherriff. Just wanting to introduce myself to our listeners!
- REX: This is Rex. I'm supposed to be scary. But after 21 years of practicing my roars, I still just don't feel it!
- TRIXIE: Don't worry, Rex! You'll get the hang of it. Anyways, I'm Trixie. You may not recognize me in Andy's room because the Pixar crew haven't invented me back in '95, the year you first wowed the audiences!
- MRS. POTATO HEAD: I wasn't in the first movie, too! At least, except when my husband mentions me on a few occasions.
- HAMM: Hamm here! I can't really believe I'm going to be listening to my voice on this, am I?
- BUZZ: Yep.
- MR. POTATO HEAD: I'm Mr. Potato Head, but One-Eyed Bart's my alter-ego whenever I get played with in toy form.
- MRS. POTATO HEAD: And I'm Mrs. Potato Head. Like I said, I don't really appear in the first movie, either!
- WOODY: Bonnie's currently at Sunnyside Daycare right now. So we're here together to talk about Toy Story, the first feature-length CGI film ever made.
- BUZZ: We are not really actors, because as you'll see, the voice actors were really great of giving life to Andy's toys for the first time. With the exception of Mrs. Potato Head and Trixie, that is.
- MR. POTATO HEAD: Boy, I'm really missed being played with by Andy! Okay, maybe except for being 'sucked' on by Molly when she was a baby. I still won't miss that!
- Andy: Stop it! Stop it, you...
- WOODY: We were Andy's toys, but he wouldn't play with us, anymore, because he's too old to do that. So thanks to me, Andy gave us away to our new owner, Bonnie, since he thought his mother wrote it. But I think that's a story for another movie.
- TRIXIE: Look, Woody!
- WOODY: What?
- TRIXIE: Your first on-screen appearance! And in a classic Western kind of introduction, too!
- WOODY: Well, I never even thought of that, Trixie! We expanded on this in the 3rd movie, but in that movie, the toys that appeared in the 2nd movie and the playtime scenes in the first 2 Toy Stories were mashed together to create a Western-like opening.
- BUZZ: I even appeared in Andy's playtime in that movie as well!
- REX: How exciting! What fun!
- BUZZ: Slinky even portrayed the Force-Field Dog that appeared in this movie and the third one! And guess what part you played, Rex?
- REX: I know, I play the 'Dinosaur who Eats Force-Field Dogs' in those movies!
- MR. POTATO HEAD: Ugh. How I hate being sucked on by Baby Molly.
- MRS. POTATO HEAD: I know how you feel about that, but at least we're being played with by Bonnie now, and she doesn't have a baby in her room, either!
- WOODY: Now the following musical sequence is... (Footsteps are heard)
- REX: Quick, someone's coming!
- Andy: ...saved the day again, Woody.
- Woody (voice box; in-movie): You're...
- WOODY: Phew, that was a close one! Now, where was I? Oh, right! This musical sequence was done by a guy named...
- BUZZ: Randy Brewman!
- WOODY: He's named Randy Newman, Buzz.
- BUZZ: Whoops! You just had to keep correcting me on things, haven't you?
- WOODY: Of course, Buzz! Why wouldn't I? You just don't seem to know words very well, huh?