Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Traction Trouble will be the eleventh episode of the seventeenth season of Thomas and Friends.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- The Thin Controller
- Owen (does not speak)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- The Fat Controller (mentioned)
- Murdoch May Appear.
- Skarloey Railway Engine Sheds
- Blue Mountain Quarry
- This is Trevor's first speaking role since season 10 and his first in the CGI series.
- Luke puffed in the Blue Mountain Quarry without a driver.
- When Trevor falls off the flatbed, his wheels are black.
- Stanley was biffing the trucks very hard. He would have got in trouble for doing that.
- The points change too quickly for Luke after Rusty goes by.
- Breakvans should have been added to Skarloey and Peter Sam's trains.