Traction Trouble will be the eleventh episode of the seventeenth season of Thomas and Friends.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- The Thin Controller
- Owen (does not speak)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- The Fat Controller (mentioned)
- Murdoch May Appear.
- Skarloey Railway Engine Sheds
- Blue Mountain Quarry
- This is Trevor's first speaking role since season 10 and his first in the CGI series.
- Luke puffed in the Blue Mountain Quarry without a driver.
- When Trevor falls off the flatbed, his wheels are black.
- Stanley was biffing the trucks very hard. He would have got in trouble for doing that.
- The points change too quickly for Luke after Rusty goes by.
- Breakvans should have been added to Skarloey and Peter Sam's trains.