Treasure Island Adventure with Barney is an Season 1 Barney and Friends TV Special. Aired in September 27, 1992 on NBC. The VHS Released Date in November 7, 1992.
Barney and his friends use their imagination to make believe of Treasure Island and they look around the things on the island.
- Baby Bop
- It's a Great Day
- Let's Play Together
- Just Imagine
- A Hunting We Will Go
- Let's Go to the Island (Tune: The Kidsongs Theme Song)
- Sea Medley
- That's What an Island Is
- The Land of Make-Believe
- The Jungle Adventure
- Swimming, Swimming
- Under the Sea
- The Fishing Song
- Everyone is Special
- It's Good to Be Home
- The Friendship Song
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this home video also similar to ones of the Late-1992-1993 Season 1 episodes/Season 2 episodes (Barney's Magical Musical Adventure, Barney Live! In Los Angeles, Bear Party (1992), Grandparents are Grand (1993), An Adventures of Make Believe, Having Tens of Fun, An Very Special Delivery, etc).
- The Barney voice used in this home video also similar to ones of the Late-1992-1993 Season 1 episodes/Season 2 episodes.
- The Baby Bop costume used in this home video also similar to ones of the 1991 Backyard Gang video/Season 1 episodes (Hop to It, Eat, Drink and Be Healthy, Carnival of Numbers, Oh, What a Day!, Barney's Magical Musical Adventure, etc).
- The Baby Bop voice used in this home video also similar to ones of the 1991 Backyard Gang video/Season 1 episodes (Barney in Concert, Playing it Safe, Caring Means Sharing, Everyone is Special, etc).
- The BJ costume used in this home video was also seen in "Look at Me, I'm Three!".
- The BJ voice used in this home video was also heard in "Introducing BJ!".
- The Music Arrangement was used in this episode also heard similar to ones of the Season 2 episodes (Barney's Magical Musical Adventure, May I Help You, Hoo's in the Forest, The Dentist Makes Me Smile, Stop, Look and Be Safe, etc).
- Kathy wore a same clothes and hairstyle in Caring Means Sharing.
- Min wore a same clothes and hairstyle in The Queen of Make Believe.
- Shawn wore a same clothes in Everyone is Special.
- Derek wore a same clothes in Be a Friend.
- Michael wore a same clothes in Going Places.
- Adam wore a red soccer clothes just like Michael. However, Michael wears his blue soccer clothes on the next Season.
- The Barney and Friends Season 2 set is used.
- The Season 1 Barney Doll used in this home video also seen in "Hop to It!".
- I Love You wasn't sung in this home video, due to the only day lawsuit over the song at the time.
- This was filmed in July 31, 1992.
- Whrn the kids say "Barney!" after became to life, the sound clip from "The Exercise Circus".
- There is also has no Barney Theme Song because, At the start of the video, It was taken from "Imagination Island", expect the Barney costume from "Having Tens of Fun" is used, the Season 1 set is used, and the "Treasure Island Adventure with Barney" is said by Barney.