- Bear (from Franklin and Friends) as Basil
- Boots (from Dora the Explorer) as Elmo
- Mr. Charming (from Little Charmers) as Tailor
- Pig (from Peg + Cat) as Trumpeter
- Thing One and Thing Two (from The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!) as Two-Headed Monster
- Taury, Pterence, Trike, Sid, Steggy and Patsy (from Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs) as Honkers
- Molly, Gil, Goby, Deema, Oona and Nonny (from Bubble Guppies) as Anything Muppets
- Max, Ruby and Morris (from Max and Ruby) as Sheep
- Seven (from Little Charmers) and Cat (from Peg + Cat) as Chip and Dip
- Big Mouth (from Peg + Cat), Cake Monster (from Wallykazam!) and Grumpy Old Troll (from Dora the Explorer) as AM Monsters
- Swiper (from Dora the Explorer) as The Wolf
- Peso (from The Octonauts), Quack (from Zack and Quack) and Pablo (from The Backyardigans) as Birds
- Duggee (from Hey Duggee!) as Dog
- Dr. Brown Bear (from Peppa Pig) as Bear
- Peppa Pig, George Pig and Daddy Pig (from Peppa Pig) as Pigs
- Pedro Pony (from Peppa Pig) as Fred the Wonder Horse
- Rainbow Dash (from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) as Cow
- Franklin (from Franklin and Friends) as Turtle
Boots: Wait, wait. Yoo-hoo. Pardon me. Yoo-hoo. Yoo-hoo. Excuse me. Will everybody be quiet? King Boots hears a noise.
Dora: Well, thank goodness, it's only a little shepherd.
Boots: Oh, shepherd not very scary. Hey, hey, hey. Shepherd even look brave.
Bear: Wait. But excuse me, but where are we and who are you?
Boots: Ahem. We are the creatures of the forest.
Mr. Charming: Yeah, and are we ever glad to see you.
Bear: You are?
Nick: Strange things have been happening.
Dora: Yes, someone keeps playing tricks on us.
Bear: Tricks? What kind of tricks?
Dora: Hey, Boots. You just tell him what happened.
Boots: Okay. Ahem.
Oh, Boots's my name and Boots the King
and the kingdom should be a magnificent thing
Boots has splendid gown and a mace
I'll fill it with elegance, style and grace
But also today, Boots wearing a frown
as King Boots slept,
Last night someone crept
into Boots's chambers and sat on the crown.
Everyone: As King Boots left, last night someone crept, into Boots's chambers and sat on the crown.
Mr. Charming: Good day.
I'm the tailor
and I make the clothes.
And not long ago,
I've got some trousers arose.
Oh, I've been making trousers
for all the townsfolk.
When somebody sew up the legs for a joke.
But it isn't funny.
It makes me see red.
For to my dismay,
they just fit one way.
And how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Everyone: For to his dismay, they just fit one way, and how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Pig: (in a operatic tone) Oh, I'm Pig the trumpeter.
Music's my thing.
I'll blow this and people make way for the king.
It's a very good job if you're musically fit being King Boots's accompaniment.
But now what I do makes me sad and forlorn because just yesterday when I was away.
Somebody did something bad to my horn.
Everyone: Because just yesterday when he was away, somebody did something bad to his horn.
Boots: Oh, there used to be laughter and happiness here.
But now it's the kingdom, our specialties' fears.
It's just that we never know what to expect.
Seven and Cat: If you call us scaredy cats, you'll be correct.
Boots: If you think we like this, you're as wrong as can be,
Things very tough,
And if that's not enough,
This morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Everyone: Things very tough, and if that's not enough, this morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Dora: Some helpful tips for planning your move.
Mr. Charming: And on top of all this, our bravest knight, Sir Mike, is nowhere to be found.
Bear: But that isn't very nice of someone to play tricks on you. What are you going to do?
Boots: Well, Queen Martha the Riddler can you answer you any question. Queen Martha can tell us who's playing tricks. Oh, someone has to go to the Fountain of Riddles.
Bear: But who?
Boots: Oh yeah. That's right.
Bear: Oh, now just a minute. I'm just a good-hearted little shepherd, not a brave-hearted little shepherd. Sorry.
Boots: Oh, no. Here we go again.
Mr. Charming: Hey. I know. I can give you a disguise. Yes. I can disguise you as a wandering minstrel, a musician. Yeah, here. There. Now that will keep you safe.
Bear: But why would that keep me safe?
Mr. Charming: Well, the only other outfit I have is for a rat catcher.
Bear: Oh, well, I sure don't wanna be a rat catcher.
Boots: Oh, well, good luck then.
Everyone: Goodbye, good luck, goodbye. Goodbye.
Boots: Good luck finding the Fountain of Riddles.