Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trevor The Traction Engine and Other Thomas Stories is a US VHS Release featuring two Season 1 episodes and five Season 2 episodes narrated by Ringo Starr and three Season 5 episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin.
- Saved From Scrap (Ringo Starr)
- A New Friend For Thomas (Ringo Starr)
- Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday (Alec Baldwin)
- Toby's Discovery (Alec Baldwin)
- A Big Surprise For Percy (Alec Baldwin)
- Thomas' Christmas Party (Ringo Starr)
- Thomas and The Conductor (Ringo Starr)
- Percy's Ghostly Trick (Ringo Starr)
- Woolly Bear (Ringo Starr)
- Percy Takes The Plunge (Ringo Starr)
- Narrated by Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin.
- The Season 5 intro, nameplate sequence (1998-1999) and Daisy & Other Thomas Stories outro are used together.
- The "Next Story Coming Up Soon!" logo is taken from the "Cranky Bugs" 1999 VHS.
- The text is taken from the "Cranky Bugs" 1999 VHS.
- Distrubuted by Lyrick Studios.
- Video Treasures Tracking Control
- Video Treasures FBI Warning
- Lyrick Studios logo (1997-1998)
- Britt Allcroft Presents logo
- Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends intro
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV W. AWDRY
- Adaption by BRITT ALLCROFT
- TREVOR THE TRACTION ENGINE
- Narrated by RINGO STARR & ALEC BALDWIN
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
Front Cover (Time Life Video version)
- Thomas, Edward and Trevor from "A New Friend For Thomas"
Back Cover (Time Life Video version)
- Percy talking to Toby from "A Big Surprise For Percy"
- Thomas from "Thomas and The Conductor"
Front Cover (Lyrick Studios version)
- Top: Trevor
- Bottom: Thomas, Percy (hay-covered) and Toby from "Woolly Bear"
Back Cover (Lyrick Studios version)
- Thomas and Percy from "Woolly Bear"
- The canel stuck in the mud from "Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday"