"Are you tired of thinking it's over when it isn't?"
It has been more than a year since the Trollfighters defended Earth from the Trolls and won the war, but little did they know that one of the Trolls have managed to escape the chaos: Lisbeth Antony, who gets reconstructive surgery. She then forms a new, more ridiculous, and even deadlier team of Trolls and plan to bring chaos to the world by utilizing the powers of a girl. Phoebe Daniels is a teenager who, following a near-fatal accident, has recently acquired strange abilities that only man can dream of and the Trolls plan on using her as a most powerful weapon to enact their sinister plans. The Trollfighters must stop them once again, now with new recruits.
- Josh Stewart as John Tyler, an often enigmatic but nonetheless perfectly nice guy who has a passion for cinema and is the co-leader of the Trollfighters.
- Emmy Rossum as Kate Flanagan, John's kind-hearted but occasionally feisty girlfriend who shares his love of all things film and is a member of the Trollfighters.
- Jason Sudeikis as Robert Nolan, an intelligent stoner and alcoholic and a member of the Trollfighters.
- Tom Felton as Graham Vincent, an acid-witted and sharp-tongued aspiring writer who loves to debate and is the co-leader of the Trollfighters.
- Jay Hernandez as David Tanner, a horror B-movie fanatic who makes short films for a living and is a member of the Trollfighters.
- Corey Hawkins as Thomas Cutler, a condescending and patronizing but always humorous YouTube celebrity and a member of the Trollfighters.
- Thomas Mann as Andrew Portman, an amateur screenwriter and aspiring filmmaker in college who's new member of the Trollfighters.
- Sadie Sink as Phoebe Daniels, a teenage girl with strange powers who's initially used as a weapon by the Trolls to bring chaos to the world but learns to embrace her abilities and becomes a new member of the Trollfighters.
- Jamie Clayton as Samantha Bell, a quirky and often aggressive but kind, sharp-witted, and thoughtful writer with a good heart who's a transgender lesbian and a new member of the Trollfighters.
- Paul Dano as Dominic Quinn, a plebeianous fanboy serf who's a new member of the Trolls and dismisses those who disagree with him as pretentious elitist snobs.
- Rebecca Ferguson as Elizabeth Anthony, a sexist, misandrist woman who is Preston's former secret lover and the new co-leader of the Trolls.