Trouble At Porta Vista is an Action Extreme episode from Season 1. It is the sixteenth episode aired on December 27, 1997.
- After a nightmare featuring Team Rocket and Nastina, Our Heroes become scared of them. So The Sailor Scouts, The Powerpuff Girls, The Quest Team, The Totally Spies, Virgil, Richie, Team Sonic, The Loonatics, The Cardcaptor Girls, The Mew Mews, Team Mushra, The Witchlings, The Digi Heroes, Ozzy, Drix, The Ninja Turtles, The Xiaolin Monks and The Conductors (GC, AB and MB) have to think of another way to give them good dreams, as does Ash's sister Mary. When they return to Porta Vista, they encounter Team Rocket and Nastina with The Rowdyruff Boys and an angry Virgil yells at Team Rocket for giving Ash, Misty and Brock nightmares. After they leave, Our Heroes return home and get a good night's rest.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Sailor Moon
- Serena Tsukino (Terri Hawkes)
- Mina Aino (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Raye Hino (Katie Griffin)
- Lita Kino (Susan Roman)
- Amy Mizuno (Karen Bernstein)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Cathy Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (E.G. Daily)
- Brick (Rob Paulsen)
- Boomer (Rob Paulsen)
- Butch (Roger L. Jackson)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Leigh)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Nastina (Kayzie Rogers)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Mushra (Tom Gibis)
- Sago (Steven Blum)
- Binka (Philece Sampler)
- Yakumo Tatsuro (Peggy O'Neal)
- Kutal (Bob Papenbrook)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
- Tai Kamiya (Joshua Seth)
- Kari Kamiya (Lara Jill Miller)
- Angie Hinomoto (Colleen O'Shaughnessy)
- Marcus Damon (Quinton Flynn)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- James and The Trouble With Trees
- Something In The Air
- This marks the first time Ash and Friends suffer from their nightmare.
- Porta Vista returns for the first time since 1998.
- Kimiko is wearing her Dangerous Minds outfit.
- It is revealed that The Mew Mews wear casual outfits and stripy tights.
- (The episode opens with a flashback from Tentacool and Tentacruel)
- Ash: We've got to get out of here before the tidal pool comes.
- Misty: Oh no, we're at a dead end!
- Brock: We're doomed!
- Jessie: Surprise.
- Our Heroes: (gasp)
- James: You'll be struck by the Tentacruel.
- Meowth: It's all over.
- Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet.
- Nastina: Bye bye losers.
- (The giant Tentacruel charges towards our frightened heroes)
- Ash, Misty and Brock: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (They wake up in their room, horrified)
- Serena: Ash, Misty, Brock, what happened to you?
- Blossom: Are you alright?
- Jonny: You must have had a horrible dream, didn't you?
- Ash: Yes it was, you guys.
- Misty: We were at Porta Vista...
- Brock: ...when the giant Tentacruel attacked us.
- Kimiko: You know they can have lasting aftereffects, you three.
- Meilin: Besides, it wasn't your fault.
- Ash: Maybe so.
- Misty: But no nightmares can be nice.
- Brock: Yeah right.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: What's going on guys?
- Alex: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Lexi: Thank goodness you three came.
- Angie: Ash, Misty and Brock have suffered from a nightmare.
- Mr. Conductor 3: That's awful. At this moment, they will never get good dreams.
- Richie: Yes, but...
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes, but nothing. If things go worse for Our Heroes, they will end up like James.
- Leonardo: What happened to him?
- Mr. Conductor 2: He had a huge encounter with a tree. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and James and The Trouble With Trees starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas the Tank Engine had been working in the coal yards all day. The little blue engine was covered in coal dust.
- Thomas' Driver: We can't clean you up tonight, Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said his driver.
- Thomas' Driver: There's a problem with the hose pipe.
- Thomas: Bother!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: A bath would make me feel much better. The others are sure to say i look silly.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But the engines were too busy arguing to notice Thomas. James was talking loudest of all.
- James: I deserve a new coat of paint. Sir Topham Hatt says i'm the pride of the line and...
- Henry: Rubbish!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Henry.
- Henry: We're all the pride of the line.
- Percy: It's been like this all day.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Confided Percy to Thomas.
- Percy: James is getting a new coat of paint and won't stop boasting about it.
- Thomas: Why, James! I'm the one who needs a new coat. Look at me.
- James: I rather not.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Retorted James.
- James: You're not a pleasant sight and wouldn't understand that needs of a really important engine.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas was fuming. Next morning as James was being repainted, Henry had an accident.
- James: If you can't push cars properly, Henry, why not talk to a tree instead. You know how much you like the forest.
- Henry: As a matter of fact, bossy boiler, Sir Topham Hatt is inspecting the island for trees that have fallen too close to the line. He's worried that might cause trouble.
- James: Pah!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Laughed James.
- James: If i came upon a tree i just push it aside.
- Henry: Really!?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Henry replied. Soon, James was showing off his paintwork.
- James: Make way for an important engine.
- Percy: You wouldn't feel important if one of those trees crashed on you. You feel hurt.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Reproached Percy.
- James: Rubbish! It wouldn't dare!
- Terence: You should be careful, James. Trees can be just as powerful as engines.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Adviced Terence.
- James: Oh please! Now excuse me, Sir Topham Hatt needs me to pull the express.
- Mr. Conductor 2: And he huffed away. But James was wrong.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You must go to the yards and collect an important goods train James. It's heavy so be careful.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- James: But, sir, i've just been repainted. Can't Thomas and Percy do it? They're dirty and like working with freight cars.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Really useful engines don't argue.
- Mr. Conductor 2: So James didn't. By the time he arrived at the yards, the weather was changed for the worse.
- Freight Car: Your color's nice, James. Pity about your face though.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said a freight car. James ignored them and set off. Soon they came to a hill and his driver knew they were in for a dificult time. An old tree close to the tracks was being blown by the strong winds and the rain had weakened the slope. All of a sudden, the tree moved.
- James: Oh help!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Cried James.
- James: Go away!
- Mr. Conductor 2: But of course, the tree couldn't. James tried to reverse away from the tree but his train was too heavy. Then he heard a whistle.
- James' Driver: It's Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Called his driver. James felt embarrased and worried that Thomas would laugh at him, but Thomas didn't. He knew it was no time for teasing.
- Thomas: Peep, peep! I'm ready!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Whistled Thomas.
- James: So am i.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Replied James.
- James: As ready as i'll ever be.
- Mr. Conductor 2: They were just in time.
- (The tree lands on the ground with a loud wham!)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Later, James spoke to Thomas.
- James: Percy and Terence were so right to warn me. Thank you for rescuing me, Thomas.
- Thomas: Oh, that's all right. We engines have to pull together whatever the weather.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Just then, Edward bustled in.
- Edward: Sir Topham Hatt thinks you're both brave engines. Thomas, you're going to have a new coat of paint, and James, Sir Topham Hatt says that tomorrow you'll pull the special express.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Everyone was very happy.
- (James and The Trouble With Trees ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: