Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trouble in the Shed is a Episode from Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends.
Gordon, Henry and James decide to go on strike. Now Edward has to do all the work along with Thomas. The work was to much for the two of them so Sir Topham Hatt went to the workshop to get another engine. He chose a small green tank engine who he called Percy. Edward and thomas showed Percy around and they were very happy together.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (does not speak)
- James (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- The Workshop
- This episode is based on the story of the same name from The Railway Series book, Troublesome Engines.
- The second engine from the left in the workshop is Marklin.
- Stock footage from Thomas' Train is used - you can tell because the background behind Sir Topham Hatt is Knapford, not Tidmouth.
- In the UK version, Edward complains that "...last night they said I had black wheels", but in the US the line was changed to "...last night they said I had grey wheels".
- Another line that is adjusted in the US is the line, "They say they won't shunt like little tank engines" instead of "they say they won't shunt like common tank engines."
- The scene of Sir Topham Hatt putting his hat on is cut in the restored version.
- Just before Gordon hisses he is passing Edward; but when he stops hissing he's passing Edward again.
- In the close-up of the Fat Controller talking to Edward at Tidmouth, he has some small holes underneath his chin.
- In the shot of Edward being "wheeshed" by Gordon, the Fat Controller isn't seen on the platform.
- It is said that the big engines insulted Edward by sauing that he had black wheels. But wouldn't this be insulting to James as he has black wheels?
- It is obvious the sheet covering Percy is lifted off by a crew member.
- It appears that Percy moves from his position in the stores almost instantly. This is confusing for two reasons: his condition may have worsened after spending time unused under a tarpaulin, and steam engines take three hours on average to get ready.
- When Edward and Percy shunt, Edward's trucks push the buffers out of place.
- When Henry comes out of and reverses into the shed he is in his new shape. To add to that, he moves without a driver.
- When Edward says "I can't wheesh like that!" his tender is missing, he has Thomas' whistle sound, and James, Gordon and Henry are not in the shed.
- In one scene Annie and Clarabel are facing the wrong way.
- Henry, Gordon and James keep changing positions in the shed throughout the episode.
- When Thomas and Edward pass each other, Thomas' brake coach is backwards.
- Percy already has his 6 before he came to the Fat Controller's railway.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'll call you Percy.
- Edward: I can't wheesh like that!
- Percy: Oh, that's nothing. You should hear them in the workshop. You'll have to wheesh loudly to make yourself heard.