- How do you take a pig to the hospital? In a ham-bulance.
- In which state do you find the most cows? Moo York.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Cowsgo. Cowsgo who? No, they don't! Cows go moo.
- What did the evil sheep want to do? Wool the world.
- What did the mommy cow say to the baby cow? It's pasture bedtime.
- What do cows decorate their birthday parties with? Bull-oons!
- What do ducks watch on TV? Duck-umentaries.
- What do you call a cow with a twitch? Beef jerky!
- What do you call a quiet sheep? A shhh-eep.
- What do you call a sleeping bull? A bull-dozer.
- What game do cows like to play at parties? Moo-sical chairs.
- What is a cow's favorite day? Moo Year's Day!
- What is a cow's favorite subject in school? Moo-sic.
- When do ducks wake up? At the quack of dawn.
- Why did the cow cross the road? To get to the udder side.
- What did the cow say to the milk jug? "I am your father!"
- What do cows use when they text? E-moo-jis!
- Where do cows go on the weekends? The a-moo-sement park!
- How did the cow blend in with its surroundings? Ca-moo-flage.
- What did the goat say when he got fooled? You got to be kid-ding me!
- What do you call a pig who drives dangerously? A road hog.
- What do you you get when you cross a sheep with a porcupine? An animal that knits its own sweaters.
- What horse should you ride at night? Nightmares.
- What is a shape's favorite sport? Baaa-sketball.
- What was the goal of the detective duck? To quack the case.
- What did the cow say when he was in traffic? Mooooooove!!
- What do you call a cow who works for a landscaper? A lawn moo-er.
- What do you get when you cross a duck with the Fourth of July? A fire-quacker.