- What do cows like to listen to? Moosic.
- Where do cows go on dates? Dinner and a moovie.
- What works only after getting fired? A rocket.
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor? It was feeling crumby.
- Why can't a nose be 12 inches long? Then it would be a foot.
- Why was the mushroom invited to the party? Because he was a fun-gi.
- How did the Vikings send messages? Norse code.
- Which side of a chicken has more feathers? The outside.
- What's the alligator's favorite game? Snap.
- Why is it windy at ball games? Because of all the fans.
- Why did the elevator think it was sick? It was coming down with something.
- What is the loudest sport? Racket Ball.
- How do you keep a bull from charging? You take away his credit card.
Udderly Hilarious Jokes
- How can you tell which rabbits are getting old? Look for the grey hares.
- Where does a rabbit learn to fly? The Hare Force.
- Who won the zombie war? Nobody. It was dead even.
- What do you call a vampire who lives in a kitchen? Count Spatula.
- What is a chicken's favorite sword? Eggscalibur.
- What do you call a cow in the backyard? A lawn moower.
- Which fish only swims at night? A starfish.
- Why did the bald man put a rabbit on his head? He needed hare.
- How do sheep fix their flashlights? They change the baaahtteries.
- How do you make an egg laugh? Tell it a yolk.
- What is a rabbit's favorite game? Hopscotch.
- What do you call an arctic cow? An Eskimoo.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.