Welcome to the TurnLeaf mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki.
The goal is to establish and adopt a set of community-created standards that non-manufacturing businesses can use as a guideline to reduce negative environmental impact.Logos are available for download and display, indicating support of the TurnLeaf Standards page.TurnLeaf Standards page to encourage others to adopt or challenge our standards. The honor system will be applied: If you think your company meets the standards, then display the logo. Let your conscience hold you accountable! (An example from Green-E.org) If you cannot participate, please find someone who can and send them this URL:
View the new TurnLeaf Standards for non-manufacturing office compliance.
Top Level Standards Categories:
Are we missing a top level category? As an example, does the environment extend beyond the physical into the mental — should there be a standard for reducing work-related stress? What about “Green” awareness — using the work environment to challenge people to take action at home?
- Worldwide Green Office Initiatives
- Green Wombat Blog
- Harvard Green Campus Initiative
- Arizona State University's Sustainability Initiative
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Five Limes Shop Green
- EPA - Setting Up a Home Office
- EPA - Planning Environmentally Aware Events
- EPA - Climate Change: Business
- GreenBiz Toolbox
- EcoECU Green Office Guidelines (Australia)
- Phoenix City Recycling Guidelines
- U.S. Green Building Council
- USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
Things to do
- Translate pages into other languages
- Send the TurnLeaf Wiki URL to 10 people