UK research councils refers to:

AHRC:Arts & Humanities Research Council

BBSRC:Biotechnology & Biological Sciences Research Council

CCLRC Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils

EPSRC Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council

ESRC Economic & Social Research Council

MRC Medical Research Council

NERC Natural Environment Research Council

PPARC Particle Physics & Astronomy Research Council

Front page

External links

[1] Research councils UK homepage.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.