Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Origin: oculu (Latin for "eye")
- Category: noun (masculine)
- Pronunciation: ['(ɡ)weʎo]
- Other spellings: common güello ; medieval hueyllo, huellyo, huello
- Variants: uell (or güell) [in Benasqués]
- (ANAT, fig) eye
- (de col, etc.) heart, core
- Me fan mal os uellos : My eyes hurt.
- Baixó los uellos : He looked down.