This is a little something I've wanted to do recently. After seeing a few Top 10 Worst Character lists on deviantarts, I thought I'd try one here on Scratchpad.
First, I'll go over the actual list. And then, at the bottom, I'll list the dishonorable mentions.
Also, these are MY opinions. If you disagree with any of them, that's fine. I'll respect your opinions as long as you respect mine.
Okay, let's get started.
10. Bendy from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
I believe he was only in one episode, that being Everybody Knows That's Bendy. In that episode, he constantly caused trouble. And does he get consequences? No! Bloo, Eduardo, Wilt and Cocoa got the blame of the things he did. And when they try to prove Bendy is troublesome, they fail. And then there's the ending. Bloo wasn't really in the right to do all those things so Bendy could get caught. So you really couldn't feel sorry for either of them. Overall, Bendy learned nothing and got zero consequences for his actions, and that makes him the worst character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
9. The Coachman from Pinocchio (Disney)
Before you ask, no, I don't have the Disney movie, Pinocchio. However, there were a few things I didn't like about it. And one of them being this guy. He takes boy to Pleasure Island, where they turn into donkeys. And then he sends to other places around the world. And is he defeated? No. Everything he does makes you want to push him off a bridge. Oh, and I thought his smile was very creepy.
8. Ramon from Littlest Pet Shop (2012)
In his debut in the series, The Big, Feathered Parade, he stole Blythe's ideas of designs for the big feathered parade and almost got away with it. And you know what he did in his second appearance, Plane It on Rio? He does the exact same thing. First, he tries to trick Blythe into thinking he changed his ways. Then he goes and steals Blythe's luggage and tries to copy her ideas again. That just shows that he didn't really change, and probably never will.
7. Lady from Thomas and Friends
I'm probably going to get hated for. Lady is just a useless character who serves no purpose to the Thomas series. Magic has never existed on Sodor before she came along, nor do it exist after TATMR. She also has absolutely no personality. And her return in Calling All Engines felt like fan service. So yeah, Lady is completely pointless. Always was, and always will be.
6. Princess Morbucks from The Powerpuff Girls
She was nothing, but a huge brat throughout the series. Do I really need to explain more?
5. Bluenose from TUGS
Annoying naval twit, who you just want to want to blow up. He always acts like he's in charge whenever he's around Bigg City Port, which can lead him into big trouble, as shown in Munitions when he starts that fire. The only time he's tolerable is not in the TV series, but in the book, Nothing to Declare. But other than, Bluenose is just a bossy, annoying twit. Bradford from Thomas is much better than him.
4. Hobart Hume the III from Shining Time Station
Only appeared in the episode, Schemer's Special Club. He was nothing, but raciest and sexiest when he visited the station. Seriously, he says that Billy couldn't join all because he was an Indian, and even stereotyped him by calling him "Chief". He also said that Stacy couldn't join because she was a woman and the kids couldn't join because they were too young. I'm glad he got his comeuppance in the end. That was actually funny. It also showed that Schemer cared for his friends at the station, standing up to Mr. Hume and deciding that if the club wasn't good enough for his friends, it wasn't good enough for him either.
3. Judge Constance Harm from The Simpsons
I hear that she's the Judge Judy of The Simpsons. However, I don't really watch Judge Judy, so I can't really make the comparison. Though, I'm sure Judy Judy isn't this bad. Judge Harm is just the kind of character you wish could get sent to jail herself. As Marge said, she's such a butthole.
2. Peppa Pig
Peppa Pig is nothing, but rude to her friends and family most of the time. And it seems like she always gets away with it, which would just send out a bad message for kids that if they behave like brats to everyone, they'll get no consequences. What kind of a message is that for kids?
1. Svengallop from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Man, I hate this guy so much. Every time he appears onscreen, I just want to beat him up. He was a huge jerk to Pinkie Pie for no reason. He also exploited Coloratura for personal gain. Every time he speaks, I just want to punch him in the mouth. He barely had a reason to act like the way he did.
That's why Svengallop is not only the worst character in My Little Pony to me, but the worst character ever made. If he never gets another big role in an episode again, I'll be very happy.
Okay, now for some dishonorable mentions:
- Elizabeth, Vinnie, The Horrid Lorries, Billy, Splatter and Dodge, Burnett Stone, The Spiteful Brake Van, Smudger, Sir Lowham, Bertram, Colin, Thumper, Samson and Hugo from Thomas and Friends
- Prince Rutherford, Prince Blueblood, Spoiled Rich, Plaid Stripes and Suir Polomare from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Timber Spruce, Gloriosa Daisy, Sci-Twi and Filthy Rich from Equestria Girls
- Nantucket and Johnny Cuba from TUGS
- Oliver from Theodore Tugboat
- Buster King from Shining Time Station
- All four Teletubbies
- All Barney characters
- All Dora the Explorer characters
- Stromboli and Lampwick from Pinocchio
- Mr. Digger from The Fox and the Hound
- Mike Brikowski from The Powerpuff Girls
- Eddy's Brother from Ed, Edd n Eddy
- The Cruel Veterinarian from Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Pearl Slaghoople from The Flintstones
- Mole from Franklin
- Eric Cartman from South Park
- Jane from Peter Pan II: Return to Neverland