VGCN, or the Video Game Cartoon Network, is a parody TV channel that airs cartoons based on video games produced by Nintendo, Sega, etc., 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3
- Donkey Kong Country
- F-Zero: GP Legend
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
- Pokémon: The Johto Journeys
- Pokémon: Advanced Generation
- Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM series)
- Sonic Underground
- Sonic X
- Super Mario Bros. Super Show
- Super Mario World
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- Any shows or episodes that were not released in North America are subtitled.
- This TV channel is also available in high definition (as VGCN HD).
- Every Friday night and on weekends at 8:00 p.m., a feature film is shown, such as Super Mario Bros., any of the Pokemon films, or Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie.
- Shows released prior to September 2001 are closed-captioned by the National Captioning Institute.
- Shows released starting on September 2001 are closed-captioned by the Caption Center/Media Access Group at WGBH. This does NOT include episodes released after 2001 of shows that first aired prior to that time; those are still NCI-captioned.
- Feature films would usually retain their original closed captions. For movies that originally did not have closed captions, however, they would either by NCI or WGBH captioned, depending on the release date of the film.