Welcome to the Violated Heroine Scratchpad wiki. This wiki is about the erotic 2D RPG Violated Heroine (VH), a game made with the RPG Maker 2000 engine. In this game you take control of a young Heroine named Nanako, and guide her on her deadly but often erotic adventures.
- Setup guide, a short guide on how to get this game running, what the controls are and on how to play it in english.
- H-events, a list of the H-events sorted by area.
- Quests, a list of all the quests and how to complete them.
- Characters, a list of named characters in VH.
- Locations, a list of locations in VH and navigation tips.
- Debug Tool, a translation of the debug tool.
- FAQs, a list of frequently asked questions regarding the gameplay of VH.
- Changelog, a record of changes noted between version releases.
- Modding/Translation, a list of compiled modding guides, event translations, variable usage, etc. Useful for modders and translators.
- Titles, the different titles you can earn in the game, along with how to get them and what (if any) effects they have. NOTE: This page is in need of formatting. Additions and formatting would be greatly appreciated.
NOTICE: In the interest of keeping the articles organised and disruptive altercations to a minimum, we respectfully request that personal opinions, textual assaults, questions and similar commentary that is not immediately relevant to the content of a given article (with the exception of rumour and gameplay observation) be limited in placement to the Talk pages, which are accessible from the option bar at the top of each respective article. Thank You.
DO NOT POST THE GAME - PRE-PATCHED OR OTHERWISE - EXCEPT BY USE OF THOSE LINKS SHARED ON THE SETUP PAGE. THIS IS RECOGNIZED AS THE OFFICIAL STANCE OF THE GAME'S AUTHORS AS HAS BEEN STATED SEVERAL TIMES AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS ON THREAT OF DISCONTINUATION, AS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FALSIFIED VERSIONS.
HABISAIN, AUTHOR OF THE TOOL USED TO CREATE THE PATCHES, HAS ALSO PROHIBITED THE SPREAD OF PRE-PATCHED VERSIONS OF ANY GAME WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THAT GAME'S AUTHOR(S). THIS IS TO PROTECT HIMSELF FROM POSSIBLE LEGAL ACTION BY SAID AUTHOR(S) AS THEORETICAL RESPONSE TO LOSSES INCURRED BY THE ILLICIT SPREAD OF PRE-PATCHED GAMES.
INDIVIDUAL SEPARATE PATCHES ARE STILL PERMITTED.