Valiant is a feature length Disney film and a Kids For Character Crossover made by Pikachufreak. This film contains the following eight Thomas Stories about Henry.
- The cast of the first video, along with all Kids' WB characters, join Valiant, Bugsy, Victoria, Elsa, Lofty Thaddeus Worthington, Tailfeather and Toughwood, as well as Charles De Girl, in order to form a world war.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From The Puzzle Place
- Julie Woo (Alice Dinnean-Vernon)
- Kiki Flores (Carmen Osbahr)
- Ben Olafson (Jim Martin)
- Leon MacNeal (Noel MacNeal)
- Skye Nakaiye (Matt Vogel)
- Jody Silver (Alison Monk)
From Barney and Friends
- Barney (Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Jennifer Kendall)
- BJ (Kyle Nelson)
- Riff (Michaela Dietz)
From The Magic School Bus
- Valerie Felicity Frizzle (Lily Tomlin)
- Arnold Perlstein (Danny Tamberelli)
- Carlos Ramon (Daniel DeSanto)
- Dorothy Ann (Tara Meyer)
- Keesha Franklin (Erica Luttrell)
- Phoebe Therese (Maia Filar)
- Ralphie Tennelli (Stuart Stone)
- Tim Parker (Max Beckford)
- Wanda Li (Lisa Yamanaka)
From Lamb Chop's Play Along
- Lamb Chop (Shari Lewis)
From Gullah Gullah Island
- Binyah Binyah Polliwog (Justin Campbell)
- King Babar (Dan Lett)
- Queen Celeste (Janet-Laine Green)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries
- Sylvester (Joe Alaskey)
- Tweety (Joe Alaskey)
- Hector (Frank Welker)
- Granny (June Foray)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warriors
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent Jay (Keith Diamond)
- Agent Kay (Gregg Berger)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Tom and Jerry Tales
- Tom Cat (Don Brown)
- Jerry Mouse (Samuel Vincent)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
From Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys
- Captain Charles "Chuck" Simian (Jerry Doyle)
- Gor-illa (James L. Avery, Sr.)
- Shao Lin (Karen Maruyama)
- Spydor (Dom Irrera)
- Dr. Splitz (Maurice LaMarche)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Valiant (Ewan McGregor)
- Bugsy (Ricky Gervais)
- Victoria (Olivia Williams)
- Elsa (Annette Badland)
- Lofty Thaddeus Worthington (Pip Torrens)
- Tailfeather (Dan Roberts)
- Toughwood (Brian Lonsdale)
- Charles De Girl (Sharon Horgan)
- Come Out Henry
- Henry To The Rescue
- What's The Matter With Henry?
- Henry's Special Coal
- The Flying Kipper
- Something In The Air
- Henry's Forest
- Henry and The Elephant
- This is a world war crossover.
- Kimiko wears her Master Monk Guan outfit.
- The pigeons from Valiant debut.
- It is revealed that they want a world war.
- Team Rocket, The Greaser Dogs, The Koopalings and The Brotherhood are the antagonists.
- (We open this film with the Walt Disney Pictures logo)
- (We are then followed by the 1994-1997 Hanna Barbera All-Stars Action logo)
- (The Britt Allcroft Presents logo is the third to follow)
- (We afterwards open with Everything Is Not What It Seems)
- Chorus: Well you know everything's gonna be a breeze At the end will no doubt justify the means You can fix any problem with the slightest ease (Yes please) But you might find out it'll go to your head When you write a report, on a book you've never read And with the snap of your fingers, you can make your bed! (That's what I said) Everything is not what it seems When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams You might run into trouble if you go to extremes Because everything is not what it seems Everything is not what it seems, When you can have what you want by the simplest of means Be careful not to mess with the balance of things Because everything is not....what it seems.
- (We then see Julie and the others at a world war museum)
- Julie: This is is, guys. We're in a museum.
- Barney: That's where all the world war began.
- Ash: Well, I'm psyched to see pigeons.
- Mary: Me too.
- Omi: We're glad everyone has a world war.
- Kimiko: Exactly.
- Amy: I remember when my sister is shoe-less with tan colored tights.
- Mel: Interesting.
- Rosie: Diana's so cute and lovely.
- Rachael: I adore wearing my pink and black striped stockings.
- Scooby: Raliant and the other rigeons will see us right now.
- Shaggy: Like, yes they are.
- (The World War Pigeons arrive)
- The World War Pigeons: Greetings, comrades.
- Rikochet: So you must be the pigeons.
- Flea: The Flea is happy to see all of you.
- Susie: We were about to start our plans.
- Emma: Do you know how it goes?
- Valiant: Yes, Emma. We're all in.
- Bugsy: You guys are interested in joining us.
- Alex: That's great.
- Peter: Everyone will love the world war.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Even us.
- Virgil: So you're Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3, huh?
- Richie: We're glad you came.
- Jade: It's time to put us on a world war.
- Buena Girl: Are you three coming in?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes, Buena Girl. There's always lots of fun.
- Jonny: All right!
- Hadji: You can rely on us.
- Chuck: We're all ready for a war.
- Gor: Did Henry get one too?
- Mr. Conductor 1: No, Gor, but he got locked in a tunnel for not coming out. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Come Out Henry starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Once an engine attached to a train was afraid of a few drops of rain. It went into a tunnel and squeaked through its funnel, and wouldn't come out again.
- (Edward's whistle blows)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The engine's name is Henry. His driver and fireman argued with him, but he would not move.
- Henry: The rain would spoil my lovely green paint and red stripes.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- (The conductor's whistle blowing)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The conductor blew his whistle till he had no more breath, and waved his flag till his arms ached, but Henry still stayed in the tunnel and blew steam at him.
- Henry: I'm not going to spoil my lovely green paint and red stripes for you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Then, along came Sir Topham Hatt, the man of charge of all the engines on the Island of Sodor.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We will pull you out.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt. But Henry only blew steam at him. Everyone pulled except Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Because...
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: ...my doctor has forbidden me to pull.
- Mr. Conductor 1: But still, Henry stayed in the tunnel. Then, they tried pushing from the other end. Sir Topham Hatt said...
- Sir Topham Hatt; One, two, three, push!
- Mr. Conductor 1: ...but he didn't help.
- Sir Topham Hatt: My doctor has forbbiden me to push.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said. They pushed, and pushed, and pushed, but still, Henry stayed in the tunnel. At last, Thomas came along. The conductor waved his red flag and stopped him. Everyone argued with Henry.
- Everyone: Look, it has stopped raining.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They said.
- Henry: Yes, but it will began again soon.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Henry.
- Henry: And what will become with green paint with red stripes then?
- (Thomas' whistle blows)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas pushed and puffed and pushed as hard as ever he could, but still Henry stayed in the tunnel. Eventually, even Sir Topham Hatt gave up.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We shall take away your rails...
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: ...and leave you here until you're ready to come out of the tunnel.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They took up the old rails, and built a wall in front of Henry, so the other engines wouldn't bump into him. All Henry could do was to watch the trains rushing through the other tunnel. He was very sad, because he thought no one would see his lovely green paint and red stripes again. As time went on, Edward and Gordon would often pass by. Edward would say...
- Edward: Peep, peep! Hello!
- Mr. Conductor 1: And Gordon would say...
- Gordon: Poop, poop, poop! Serves you right!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor Henry had no steam to answer. His fire had gone out. Soot and dirt from the tunnel had spoilt his lovely green paint with red stripes anyway. How long do you think Henry would stay in the tunnel before he overcomes his fear of the rain, but then decides to journey out again?
- (Come Out Henry ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: