Vaynai III is a planet in the Vaynai System that has many species.
Vaynai III Inhabitants
In 2153, a gigantic floating bazaar was located on the Xanthan homeworld, home to numerous alien merchants and visitors. Among the species identified at the bazaar were Benzite-like individuals, V'radians, members of Zjod's species, and several previously unseen races.
In search of the formula for trellium-D, Jonathan Archer and several crewmen from Enterprise encountered this alien merchant. The merchant attempted to sell Archer a Xanthan marmot, an animal native to the Xanthan homeworld. He told Archer that they make wonderful pets and succulent meals. Archer refused the sale. The merchant was distinguished by bumpy head and bat-like ears, his hands featured a ridge of flesh just above the knuckles. (Template:ENT)
- The "Alien Merchant" was played by B.K. Kennelly, his makeup appliances likely consisted of reused Reman ears from
Likely visitors to the Xanthan bazaar, this interracial alien couple was observed near a scenic viewpoint. The alien man was tall with long, brown hair, his forehead featured a crescent-shaped crest and a ridge that extended down the middle of the forehead to the nose. The man's escort was dark-skinned, with a less elaborate set of ridges on the bridge of her nose. She had dark, puffy hair which emerged from a tall, cylindrical hat. The man wore a blue suit a gloves, the woman wore a dress with a gaudy print. (Template:ENT)
- The man wears a Kazon forehead.
- He was uncredited played by regular extra and occasional stuntman Louis Ortiz.
- This merchant was uncredited played by regular extra Hilde Garcia.
Yellow Dabo girl's race
A race of bald, yellow-skinned aliens with large eye-sockets and large, slitted nostrils. They have an enlarged skull, not unlike the Voth's. The side of their skull is striped pink and they sometimes decorate the back of their head with small jewels.
- She was uncredited played by regular extra Nikki Flux.
All humanoid, these females were mostly Caucasian, though one was dark-skinned. Three had prominent forehead ridges of various patterns, one had a group of bumps in a circular formation at the center of her forehead. One of the slave girls had long, pointed ears and green spots. (Template:ENT)
- The slave girls were played by Roxanne Doman (left in the above picture), Jamie Freeman (right in the below picture), and two unknown actresses.