This should have included on the A Chipmunk Christmas DVD.
- (silent for three seconds)
- Larry/Lunt: Ohhhhhhh! Ugh!
- Bob: Eengh?
- Mr. Lunt: What am I looking at? I don't even know what I'm looking at!
- Bob: Hgnaa-!
- Mr. Lunt: I don't wanna see that again. Aaaahhhh!
- Khalil: Let's freeze-frame this one!
- Mr. Lunt: Cuz this is not going very well.
- Larry: How do eyes...
- Larry/Lunt: Whoa! Oh!
- Larry: Hey, what happened to the boat?
- Khalil: I can't even...
- Bob: I'm depressed.
- Mr. Lunt: This is like, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest or something.
- Bob: Just look at what has happened to us... What have we become?!
- Mr. Lunt: Holy mackerel. Was she animated by some Ren and Stimpy animator or something? What's that all about?!
- Bob: Well, that's it.
- Mr. Lunt: Maybe they won't notice!
- Khalil: Oh, this is gonna be a good one.
- Mr. Lunt: That's okay, as long as we get our crispy creams at the end of the shoot, we're happy as clams.
- (silent for another three seconds)
- Mr. Lunt: Man, that's some kind of funky disco.
- Larry: I remember this.......
- Mr. Lunt: Ooh, ah!
- Larry: I remember that.
- Archibald: What's going on?
- Pa Grape: I'll tell you what's going on! We're all gonna be fish food if I don't get some help!
- Larry: If Olaf finds out, you'll be in big trouble!
- The footage used is pretty much the trailer.
- Although Khalil's voice was used, his voice was first used as Lenny in Toy Story.