Viral Verman is a Japanese animated film based on the Japanese animated series, Funny Face Show, which has been released in English on March 14, 2012.
English voice-cast includes Geno Segers (of Pair of Kings fame), Miranda Cosgrove (of Drake & Josh and iCarly fame), Dante Basco (of American Dragon: Jake Long fame), Billy West (of Ren & Stimpy and Futurama fame), Dan Green (of Yu-Gi-Oh! fame), Jim Conroy (of FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman and Kenny the Shark fame), Alyson Stoner (of Camp Rock and Phineas and Ferb fame), Mitchell Musso (of Hannah Montana and Pair of Kings fame), Hutch Dano (of The Suite Life on Deck and Zeke and Luther fame), Jason Earles (of Hannah Montana and Kickin' It fame), Jeremy Shada (of Adventure Time fame), Vincent Martella (of Phineas and Ferb fame), actors Tom Kenny and Rodger Bumpass (of SpongeBob SquarePants fame) and Ryan Seacrest (of American Idol fame).
The gang go on a trip to Osaka (New York in English dub) where they meet a teenage filmmaker named Wang Bao (Myron Addison in English dub) who has sent a graphical viral video in which an evil villain named Hanataku (Blackeyed-Berry in English dub) uses it and abridged it to rule the world.
- Bill Farmer as Gregory Weems/Goofy Grape: A psycologically insane Belgian-American teenager who sports a goofy laugh and transforms into a white grape (colored purple).
- Geno Segers as Tonto Maksumi/Injun Orange: A Native-American teenager who has a deep voice, incredible strenght and transforms into a tangy orange.
- Miranda Cosgrove as Stephanie Armbuster/Freckleface Strawberry: A Caucasian girl who is a shy girl and is deemed as a misfit by some of her peers and transforms into a sweet strawberry.
- Dante Basco as Lung Haoshi No/Chinese Cherry: A Chinese-American teenager who adores the art of martial arts and hip hop music/fashion and transforms into a golden cherry (colored red).
- Billy West as Lenny Leonard/Loud-Mouth Lime: An Ecuadorian-American man who is a promotional filmmaker, gets drunk easily, has anger problems and transforms into a green lime.
- Jeff Bennett as Farmer Richard Buyer/Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry: A Texan man who works as a cowboy and a potato farmer, adores cows and transforms into a blue raspberry (colored reddish).
- Dan Green as Samuel Vern/John Keypermen VII: An ally to the Funny Face gang who has a passion for comics and has a special elixer that transforms him into a Mayan emperor/warrior demon.
- Jim Conroy as Mike Turntable: A filmmaker who tries to find out the secret of the Funny Face curse and also enjoys movie trivia.
- Vincent Martella as Myron Addison: An internet filmmaker who tries to make viral videos for his own website, Chowtube (parody of Youtube).
- Floyd Lloyd as Blackeyed-Berry: An evil villain who has invented stolen the antidote for the curse to prevent himself from becoming a blackberry and is the main antagonist who plans to use the video for his deeds.
- Hutch Dano as Multi Man: Real name Marco Duplicano, a member of the Impossibles singing and superhero group who has the ability to duplicate himself. He appears in the 2012 cartoon series.
- Mitchell Musso as Fluid Man: Real name Fujiota Oshianta (Westernized as Flynn Oceana), a member of the Impossibles singing and superhero group who has hydropower. He appears in the 2012 cartoon series.
- Jason Earles as Coil Man: Real name Christopher Aaron Addison, a member of the Impossibles singing and superhero group who has stretching powers. He appears in the 2012 cartoon series.
- Rodger Bumpass as Captain Black Cherry: A fugitive of the Tokyo Shipment who has the Funny Face curse transforming him into a black cherry.
- Tom Kenny as Lefty Lemon: A fugitive of the Tokyo Shipment who has the Funny Face curse transforming him into a sour lemon.
- Ryan Seacrest as Mordecai Simmons/Top Banana: A famous singer who had the first Funny Face curse and transformed into banana.
- Jeremy Shada as Flem Henderson/Bad Apple: A young boy who was imprisoned by Blackeyed Berry and transformed into a mutant crabapple.