Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The code about Terrain Visualization is in package drcl.comp.tool.terrain. But first of all, you need to install of required software packages in order to run 3D Terrain Visualizer.
- Sun J2SE JDK 1.4.2 or later and setup CLASSPATH and PATH properly: http://java.sun.com/j2se/downloads.html
- Microsoft DirectX 8.0 or later: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx
- Sun Java3D 1.3.1 for windows (DirectV Version): http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/3D/
- J-Sim with Sensor Network Extension: See Eclipse and SVN
- CyberVRML97 package written by Satoshi Konno and add cv97r140.jar to the CLASSPATH: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/cv97java/cv97r140.jar
- The Global Land one-km Base Elevation Data (it is already included in the J-Sim package): http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/topo/gltiles.html
There is a J3D tutorial in my directory /home/jhou/yang25/sensor/j3d_tutorial. You can access it after you got an account on lion.cs.uiuc.edu.