WB Kids is a revival to Kids' WB! that will replace Litton's One Magnificent Morning on September 3, 2016. Running from 7:00am until noon, it has random shows in olden order.
- 7:00am: Scooby-Doo
- 7:30am: Mucha Lucha
- 8:00am: Hoop-a-Joop
- 8:30am: Power Crystal Girls
- 9:00am: Pokemon
- 9:30am: Marilyn
- 10:00am: Static Shock
- 10:30am: 8 Siblings and A Middle Child
- 11:00am: Xiaolin Showdown
- 11:30am: Starlight
- This is where it will take over One Magnificent Morning.
- Announcers are depending on each show.
- Split screen credits are also like ones from Kids' WB! until 2008.
- The lineup promo had the Walther PPK song, These Are the Days.
- This song had been recycled in some of the other promos (like the new channel promo and the New Year on WB Kids promo)
- It is the first children's Saturday morning cartoon block since the now-defunct NBC Kids.
- When one of the shows, The Jungle Bunch, was moved from Sprout (it was rated TV-Y when it aired in that channel) to WB Kids, the show was rerated TV-Y7 when it aired on the premiere day.
- After the success of the block, this has became a renaissance of Saturday Morning kids blocks.
- Interestingly, on the on-screen bug as a block, the on-screen says "WB Kids on The CW".
- However, on the channel, the on-screen bug will have the "WB" shield from the WB Kids logo.
- The website link was www.wbkidstv.com to avoid confusion to the link to the original non-tv WB Kids website. There are games, videos, activities (including papercraft-like figures called WB Kids Paper Buddies, coloring pages, crafts, and etc.)
- Currently, it is the only block in the Saturday Morning Renaissance group to have a channel version.
- Three of the shows, Skunk Fu!, Chloe's Closet and Animal Mechanicals premeired on Nov. 2, the same day where the channel version premeires.
- Unlike the original Kids' WB block, both the block and the channel use CN City-like bumpers with CGI backgrounds by Rainmaker Entertainment.