Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wins (wins by DQ)
- The number outside the parentheses is the number of wins by the wrestler through legitimate means. This means they won by pinfall, submission, or knockout in a normal match, or by legal means specified in the match type. The number in parentheses is the number of wins achieved by a form of disqualification (DQ, Count-Out, or anything specified as a DQ in the match)
- Losses (losses by DQ)
- The number outside the parentheses is the number of losses by the wrestler through legitimate means. This means they lost by pinfall, submission, or knockout in a normal match, or by legal means specified in the match type. The number in parentheses is the number of losses achieved by a form of disqualification (DQ, Count-Out, or anything specified as a DQ in the match)
- This is the number of ties the wrestler has had. This can include double knockout, double DQ/count-out, a double fall, etc.
- No Contests
- This is the number of times a match was declared to have no winner. The WWE often mixes the rules for this with those for draws, so their ruling will prevail in the records.
- Title Wins
- This is the number of matches (or, in some cases falls) in which a wrestler has won a title from another wrestler. Being awarded a title does not count; they must actually win a match to earn the title.
- Title Retentions
- This is the number of matches in which a champion retained their title against a challenger. They must only retain their title to get a point here; they do not need to have won the match.
- Title Losses
- A wrestler will get a point here everytime they lose a title in a match. Simply being stripped of the title or vacating it does not count towards this category.
- Failed #1 Contenderships
- A wrestler will get a point here if they fail to win a title as a #1 Contender. This includes when they lose a match against a non-champion to win a vacated title. They receive a point here even if they won the match (ex. win by DQ).
- Total Falls For
- This is the number of times a wrestler scored a fall on an opponent. For instance, if a wrestler wins an Elimination Chamber, eliminating all the other opponents, they would only get one "Win", but would get 5 "Falls For".
- Total Falls Against
- This is the number of times another wrestler scored a fall on the wrestler in question. For instance, if a wrestler lost a 2-out-of-3 falls match, they would only get one loss, but two falls against.
- Gauntlet matches will count as individual matches, not one big match.
- Over the Top Battle Royals are an exception to the "Falls For" and "Falls Against" categories. The winners will simply receive a win while all the losers receive a loss.
- If a title is vacated directly from a match (ex. a draw or no contest), the champion will get a "Title Loss" point, and the others in the match will receive a "Failed #1 Contendership" point.
|W (Q by DQ)||L (L by DQ)||Draws||No Contests||Title W||Title L||Title R||Failed #1 C||Total Falls For||Total Falls Against|
|0 (0 DQ)||0 (0 DQ)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|