Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Waiting for Mr. Brandon is a 45th episode of Season 2 for Shining Time Station. Orginal aired in November 25, 1992.
Becky's Mom told her about the mail that Mr. Brandon, the postman that find in her house. At the station, Becky, Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, Stacy, Schemer, Billy, Matt, Dan and Kara are waiting for a mail....
- Mr. Conductor
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- JB King
- Becky's Mom (Her daughter calls her "Mommy") (played by Mimi Rogers) (Apperance only)
- Mr. Brandon (played by Stephen Gregory) (New Character)
Thomas Stories Segment:
- Wrong Road
- Edward Helps Out
Jukebox Band Song
- Together, Forever
- Also the First Appearance of Mr. Brandon and Becky's Mom.
- 1st time BJ cries after He accidently fell down into the mailbox.
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume from "An Very Special Delivery!" was used.
- The Barney voice from "Having Tens of Fun!" was used.
- The BJ costume from "My Favorite Thing" was used.
- The Barney and Friends Season 2 music arrangement was used in this episode also heard in "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure".
- This episode marks the first apperance of the kids from the Barney series.