The Warrior Code
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on other Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
If tribes interest you go to the search and type in "the tribes"
They are the lifeblood of the Clan. They patrol borders and catch prey and defend their clan. They also mentor apprentices. They sleep in the warriors den.
Cats six moons or older can be apprentices. Apprentices must be trained by an experienced warriors. They also protect their clan and hunt for it. They are known to care for elders. They sleep in a seperate den
Elders are retired warriors. They live in a seperate den. They are cared by everyone in the clan, even kits. They lay around all down and tell stories and give apprentices wise sayings.
The leader of the clan. He makes all the decisions. He is granted 9 lives by StarClan. He does ceremonies and will do anything for his clan. The last part of his name is changed to star after recieving 9 lives.
- NOTE: Clan leader can be male or female. See "Deputy" for some extra info
This cat decides all of the patrols and is personally chosen by the clan leader. After the old deputy dies or retires a new one must be chosen by moonhigh. When the leader dies or retires the deputy becomes the new leader.
A medicine cat is a cat who uses herbs to heal cats. And like Clan leaders have a special connection with StarClan.
There are 5 Clans in the forest area. There two other clans also. The forets clans are ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and StarClan. The other clans are SkyClan and the evil BloodClan.
Current Leader: Firestar A forest clan. Respectful when in peace. Fierceful when in battle. Cats in this clan speak out for what's right and aren't scared to challenge the warrior code. They have excellent stalking techniques and keed upwind on prey. They prey on mice, voles, squirrels, rabbits (occasionally, and birds such as starlings, magpies, wood pigeons, and thrushes.
ThunderClan Territory Includes Tallpines, Great Sycamore, Owl-Tree, Sunningrocks, Snakerocks, Sandy hollow, Twolegplace, and of course ThunderClan camp. Tallpines- a place with a machine that "eats" trees and makes the ground rumble. Great Sycamore- a tree where apprentices learn to climb. Owl-Tree- a tree in which an owl lives. Sunningrocks- a warm pkace of sunshine right next to the river. Snakerocks- giant rocks with poisonous adders. Sandy hollow- a hollow surrounded by trees where apprentices train because of soft ground. Twolegplace*- a maze of twoleg nests and paths.
ThunderClan Forest Camp The entrance is covered with brambles to protect the clan from predators. Thick bramble walls surround the nursery. Clumps of ferns beside the tree stump make the apprentice den. Warriors sleep under a bush. Senior warriors stay in the middle. A fallen tree makes up the elders den. A tall boulder makes highrock where the leader makes announcements. Close-by is the leader's den.