Welcome to the Water Modelling mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Water Modelling]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Water Modelling wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
Here are the list of global climate models. From simplest to complicated.
- Earth Simulator
- Global Environmental Multiscale Model
- Intermediate General Circulation Model
- European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts(ECMWF) uses 40km resolution grid
- MetOffice at UK uses mesoscale nested 11km resolution
- Various US agencies uses nested Eta model
In New Zealand, NIWA keeps the record of weather stations around New Zealand.