Weather Biggle is a Season 2 episode from The Kidsongs Television Show.
The theme of the show is weather and the guest is a TV weatherman. Billy and Ruby learn what weather is and how it affects the air. Billy explains that they don't have snow and hail in Biggleland, but they do have rain. Throughout the show Billy asks questions of the hosts about the sky, clouds, rain, snow, and hail. With all of this new information, Billy decides that weather is his favorite subject. Ruby wonders if the weather is the same all over the world, so she and the kids take a look at climate maps and discuss climate patterns in other parts of the world. Katie asks what the weather is like in Biggleland and Ruby tells them that the sky is pink and golden yellow in the day a beautiful dark purple at night. The weather is always nice with warm temperatures, a soft wind and occasional spring showers. Billy chooses "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" for the sing along, explaining how to make the different animal noises.
- "Fooba Wooba John" (Play Along Songs)
- "Home on the Range" (Sing Out America!)
- "The Kickin' Mule" (If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "The Farmer in the Dell" (If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "Them Bones" (What I Want to Be)
- "If I Had a Hammer" (Sing Out America!)
- "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm) (sung by Billy Biggle)
- "When the Saints Go Marching In" (A Day at Camp)