What's Up with Marlee? is a fake VeggieTales episode.
One day, Marlee Meade and her family went to a video store to see if they had "Shrek 2". But they didn't. Marlee's brother, Garlee Meade said she has her pet unicorn at home. Then Marlee was upset about this. She was dragged away by two asparagus in white suits out of the video store and was sent into her room for punishment. The next day, Marlee and her family went to a toy store if they had a dumb unicorn movie. And they did. Marlee's brother, Larlee Meade says the trains cost money. Then she was dragged out of the toy store as the other veggies laughed at her. She was sent to her room again. Then, Howard Greenman came to her and stop Marlee's brothers' anger. Then Marlee and her family all went to order Chinese.
- Contraption Singers: Number Twenty-Five! "What is Up".
- Narrator: One day, Marlee and her family went to a video store, to see if they have "Shrek 2". But they didn't.
- Marlee: Wow! I want a box office blockbuster.
- Garlee: But you have your unicorn at home.
- Marlee: But...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- Narrator: Then, Marlee was dragged out of the video store and was sent into her dark, dark room.
- Marlee: What am I gonna do about my favorite?
- Narrator: The next morning, Marlee and her family went into the toy store.
- Marlee: Oh, I love those retired trains. I want my unicorn movie.
- Larlee: The trains cost money.
- Larlee, Garlee and Zarlee: SHUT UP, MARLEE!!!!!
- Marlee: But I want my unicorn movie this instant!
- Larlee, Garlee and Zarlee: NO!! WE WON'T LET YOU GET IT TODAY!!! YOU'RE FIRED!
- Narrator: The other Veggies laughed at her! Oh, and her family too, which made them cross.
- Marlee: GET AWAY FROM ME! CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THAT I WANT MY UNICORN MOVIE!?
- Larlee, Garlee and Zarlee: And, well; all you want - is a spanking.
- Marlee: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I mean... BWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAH!
- Narrator: Then, Marlee was dragged out of the toy store and was sent into her room.
- Marlee: Too late to get my unicorn movie and I will never get it.
- Howard: What's all the fuss?
- Marlee: All I want is the unicorn movie of mine.
- Howard: Ok, all you want - is the unicorn movie of yours.