Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After Duck watches Season 15, James, Diesel and Daisy dislike this season, so Duck wishes he could be in some of the episodes like Duck, Belle & Flynn Save The Day (which Duck would help Belle and Flynn rescue D261 from a bad fire). I like Season 15.
- Narrator: One day, James, Diesel and Daisy were at Knapford Sheds, when Duck puffed in.
- Duck: Hey, guys. What did you think of Season 15?
- James: Disgusting!
- Narrator: Put in James.
- Diesel: Pointless!
- Narrator: Spluttered Diesel.
- Daisy: Smelly!
- Narrator: Grumbled Daisy.
- Duck: I think it's cool.
- Narrator: Said Duck. I wish I could be in some Season 15 episodes like Duck, Belle & Flynn Save The Day!
- James: Who's the narrator when you're watching?
- Narrator: Asked James.
- Duck: Michael Angelis.
- Narrator: Said Duck.
- Diesel: What plot for Duck, Belle & Flynn Save The Day?
- Narrator: Asked Diesel.
- Duck: The plot is: The Diesel D261 returns and refuses to listen to my advice. But he gets himself in a bad fire disaster. So, it's up to me, Belle and Flynn to go to rescue D261.
- James: Season 15 is a disgusting season!
- Narrator: Said James.