After Duck watches Season 15, James, Diesel and Daisy dislike this season, so Duck wishes he could be in some of the episodes like Duck, Belle & Flynn Save The Day (which Duck would help Belle and Flynn rescue D261 from a bad fire). I like Season 15.
- Narrator: One day, James, Diesel and Daisy were at Knapford Sheds, when Duck puffed in.
- Duck: Hey, guys. What did you think of Season 15?
- James: Disgusting!
- Narrator: Put in James.
- Diesel: Pointless!
- Narrator: Spluttered Diesel.
- Daisy: Smelly!
- Narrator: Grumbled Daisy.
- Duck: I think it's cool.
- Narrator: Said Duck. I wish I could be in some Season 15 episodes like Duck, Belle & Flynn Save The Day!
- James: Who's the narrator when you're watching?
- Narrator: Asked James.
- Duck: Michael Angelis.
- Narrator: Said Duck.
- Diesel: What plot for Duck, Belle & Flynn Save The Day?
- Narrator: Asked Diesel.
- Duck: The plot is: The Diesel D261 returns and refuses to listen to my advice. But he gets himself in a bad fire disaster. So, it's up to me, Belle and Flynn to go to rescue D261.
- James: Season 15 is a disgusting season!
- Narrator: Said James.