What if ABC Kids existed in 2014 is a theory made from Pikachufreak himself. This is what might happens if ABC Kids is still existing in 2014.
List of Things
- It will be extended from 8:00am until 1:00pm.
- It will take place at a newly-built stadium.
- It will have the same announcer.
Changes to the Schedule
- In April 2015, the following five Disney Channel shows are replaced with Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Recess, Star Wars Rebels, Kim Possible, Wander Over Yonder, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Penn Zero: Part Time Hero, and Ultimate Spider-Man until August 27, 2016.
- In September 2015, the 2:00pm-4:00pm hour has Wander Over Yonder, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb and Star vs. The Forces of Evil until September 2, 2016.
- On September 3, 2016, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Recess, Kim Possible, and Wander Over Yonder are replaced with five new shows composed of: Lisa Papademetriou's Accidentally Adventures, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes, and The Adventures of Julie Kane (who is expecting its fourth and final season in 2017).
- On September 5, 2016, The Emperor's New School, The Replacements and Fish Hooks return, along with the ABC Kids appearance of The 7D.
Schedule for the block (as of September 2016)
- 8:00am Accidentally Adventures
- 8:30am Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- 9:00am The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- 9:30am Penn Zero: Part Time Hero
- 10:00am Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
- 10:30am Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes
- 11:00am Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- 11:30am The Adventures of Julie Kane
- 12:00pm Ultimate Spider-Man
- 12:30pm Star Wars Rebels (with all specials airing in two parts)
- 2:00pm The Emperor's New School
- 2:30pm The Replacements
- 3:00pm Fish Hooks
- 3:30pm The 7D