What if ABC Kids still existed is Pikachufreak's theory on how ABC Kids still existed when it goes back to the air as on September 3, 2016.
List of Theories
- It will take place at a newly-rebuilt stadium setting.
- It will run from 8:00am until 1:00pm.
- It will feature old and new animated shows.
- The Saturday lineup will feature shows like Accidentally Adventures, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Wander Over Yonder, Gravity Falls, Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, The 7D, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, and The Adventures of Julie Kane.
- The weekday lineup, taking effect on September 4, 2017 from 3:00pm until 5:00pm will feature premieres of Timon and Pumbaa, Kim Possible, Fish Hooks and American Dragon: Jake Long.
- It will use audio promos during the closing credits to each of the shows.
- 8:00am Accidentally Adventures
- 8:30am Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- 9:00am The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- 9:30am Wander Over Yonder
- 10:00am Gravity Falls
- 10:30am Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes
- 11:00am Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
- 11:30am The 7D
- 12:00pm Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- 12:30pm The Adventures of Julie Kane.