What if Goldfish Warning! had an English dub is Pikachufreak's theory on how to make Goldfish Warning be dubbed in English. The anime will be licensed by It's A Laugh Productions and DiC in 1996 and will be dubbed as The Goldfish Diaries.
List of Theories
- Chitose Fujinomiya (nicknamed Lorelei Brooks) is voiced by Kelly Sheridan
- Wapiko (nicknamed Sierra Mason) is voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern
- Shuichi Kitada (nicknamed Shawn McDonald) is voiced by Derek Stephen Prince
- Aoi (nicknamed Boomer Douglas) is voiced by Robert Tinkler
- Yurika Sugadaira (nicknamed Jordan Hanson) is voiced by Bryn McAuley
- Tamiko Umino (nicknamed Tamara Hudson) is voiced by Tifanie Christun
- Tanakayama (nickamed Mr. Robert Wong) is voiced by James Sie (in the same tone as Jackie Chan)
- Furyouushi (nicknamed Bartholomew Bull) is voiced by Rino Romano.
- Gyupi (nicknamed Goldie The Goldfish) is voiced by Samantha Reynolds
- Bunta-Kun (nicknamed Billy Rogers) is voiced by Lainie Frasier
- Santa-Kun (nicknamed Emilie Johnston) is voiced by Alex Cazares
- Michael-Kun (nicknamed Michael Bradford) is voiced by Tom Gibis (in a same tone as Mushra)
- The Principal (nicknamed The Wise Principal) is voiced by Charles Campbell