What if Creamy Mami, the Magic Angel had an English dub is Pikachufreak's theory on how to dub Creamy Mami, the Magic Angel in English. It will be licensed by It's A Laugh Productions and DiC in 1993 and will be titled: The Creamy Angel.
List of Characters with name Changes
- Yū Morisawa (nicknamed Lana Sanders) is voiced by Sherry Lynn.
- Megumi Ayase (nicknamed Marcia Westwood) is voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern
- Hayato Kidokoro (nicknamed Burgh Warburton) is voiced by James Sie
- Midori Kisaragi (nicknamed Barney Hopkins) is voiced by Bob Papenbrook
- Natsume Morisawa (nicknamed Hilary Sanders) is voiced by Kelly Sheridan
- Tetsuo Morisawa (nicknamed Mortimer Sanders) is voiced by Rino Romano
- Toshio Ōtomo (nicknamed Clark Matthews) is voiced by Tom Gibis
- Pino Pino (nicknamed Ping Ping) is voiced by Ron Rubin
- Shingo Tachibana (nicknamed Jerome Edwards) is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal
- Mamoru Hidaka (nicknamed Horace Winston) is voiced by Derek Stephen Prince