What if Magical Angel Creamy Mami had an English dub is Pikachufreak's theory on how to dub Magical Angel Creamy Mami in English. It will be licensed by It's A Laugh Productions and DiC in 1993 and will be titled: The Creamy Angel.
List of Characters with name Changes
- Yū Morisawa (nicknamed Lana Sanders) is voiced by Sherry Lynn.
- Megumi Ayase (nicknamed Marcia Westwood) is voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern
- Hayato Kidokoro (nicknamed Burgh Warburton) is voiced by James Sie
- Midori Kisaragi (nicknamed Barney Hopkins) is voiced by Bob Papenbrook
- Natsume Morisawa (nicknamed Hilary Sanders) is voiced by Kelly Sheridan
- Tetsuo Morisawa (nicknamed Mortimer Sanders) is voiced by Rino Romano
- Toshio Ōtomo (nicknamed Clark Matthews) is voiced by Tom Gibis
- Pino Pino (nicknamed Ping Ping) is voiced by Ron Rubin
- Shingo Tachibana (nicknamed Jerome Edwards) is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal
- Mamoru Hidaka (nicknamed Horace Winston) is voiced by Derek Stephen Prince